PDA

View Full Version : What Team Do You Hate The Most? Derby Games

SHlP
17-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I Support Hartlepool United so The team i hate the most is Darlington Fc. I Hate their Colours, Players, Manager, Supporters.. Everything about Darlo i HATE! My Uncle got banned from Hartlepool for 3 Years for giving a Darlo fan a fractured skull when he rammed it off a lampost :( HE WAS BEING CHEEKY!!

Anyhoo, What team makes you cringe when you hear their name?
Say Hartlepool = -Rep >;]

YellowParasol
17-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Whoa Karl, i would of thought you would of said Peterborough..

Erm, Nottingham Forest

Jordan3
17-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Watford.

-boo hiss

Rou
18-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Sunderland The Nasty Macams And Newcastle The Nasty Jordies :)

Lysine
18-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Hull City.
They are gonna get the *** kicked out of them when they Come to QPR.

They started singing very offensive things to QPR fans and QPR fans charged at them after the game and they all fan off like little babys.

SkaKid77
19-10-2005, 02:34 PM
CRYSTAL PALACE 0 BRIGHTON 1!!! ;)

erm yeah...guess which team i hate (also hated are Man united and Southampton :p)

YellowParasol
19-10-2005, 02:41 PM
I really do not like Boston United.

Oh and a few Seasons ago, we beat QPR ;o

Jordan3
19-10-2005, 05:59 PM
I find it funny that Yellow Parasol only mentions Peterborugh results from a few seasons ago =]

Michael.
19-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Hartlepool :o!!!!

Not really, probably the Geordies and Maccams though. I like seeing the teams in the North East do well though, but when they're against the Boro, different matter.

YellowParasol
19-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Jordan, i only Remember the Good Results from a Few seasons ago ;( lol

pechie100
19-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Man city
-boooooooooooooooo!

Rou
20-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Hull City.
They are gonna get the *** kicked out of them when they Come to QPR.

They started singing very offensive things to QPR fans and QPR fans charged at them after the game and they all fan off like little babys.

Since you QPR fans are rock hard i think they should:P

SHlP
21-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Tino ran away, TINO RAN AWAY !! JUST LIKE DARLO JUST LIKE DARLO!!! TINOOO RAN AWAYYYYY

Yes i hate Darlington and.. When we chased them Down the alley near their ground they Ran like a Sheep when it sees a welshman. Anyway those of you who knew Tino asprilla the Newcastle legend he was about to sign for darlington Fc infront of thousands of fans. Little did they know he backed out in the last minute and ran off to colombia :D TINNNOOO RAN AWAAAAYYY

Hartlepool Till i Die!

Also! George reynolds, Ex-Darlington chairman Got put away today for 3 years for Tax evasion. The Shnide :@

GL3N
21-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Simple for me, Im a Tottenham Fan and Hate the Gooners Arsenal :@ lol

Dirgeofcerberus
21-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I support Nottingham Forest so I hate Derby County, I wanna rip their guts out. =]

Stitch
22-10-2005, 06:52 AM
West Ham ----- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Colourful™
22-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Telford A.F.C.

I support Shrewbury! x)

SHlP
22-10-2005, 12:07 PM
I support Nottingham Forest so I hate Derby County, I wanna rip their guts out. =]

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Hate nottm Forest

adidas™
23-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Hmmm
i hate Derby County.. Why? because i support nottingham forest :D

[P.s- w00tage i found another nottingham forest fan! vincent- :) .. ]

danny1541
23-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Im a leeds fan so i hate man utd and sheff utd mainly sheff as i cant stand warnock

GoldenBiscuit
23-10-2005, 11:06 PM
CRYSTAL PALACE 0 BRIGHTON 1!!! ;)

erm yeah...guess which team i hate (also hated are Man united and Southampton :p)
I live in Worthing, hey. Yea, anyway, i'm a Liverpudlian. So, Everton, Boooo! *Hisses*
-Dan

Detox
24-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Liverpool and Man Utd. *******s...

Lincoln Imp!
24-10-2005, 11:51 AM
OMG the list for me could go on and on...

GRIMSBY! They are one of our many derby teams, and they keep getting home draws continuously in the cup? :@

Boston.. scum who think theyre better then us even though they are ****!

Huddersfield.. make me sick.. we probably wouldve got automatic promotion if we had beaten them, but noooo they have to go and score a blatiently offside goal! (35 yards for cryin out loud!) HOW DID THE REF MISS THAT :s :@ And then we played them in the play offs, and they ahd to draw 2-2 to win (on home goals n that) and then they dived (yes, i saw it on a replay) and they got a penalty and scored -> THEY WENT THROUGH TO THE FINAL INSTEAD OF US (and it was agaisnt mansfield, and we always beat mansfield!)

And Hull.. and Scumthorpe ;)

AND Chel$ki for making the premiership boring for making it obvious that they will win..

GoldenBiscuit
24-10-2005, 03:09 PM
OMG the list for me could go on and on...

GRIMSBY! They are one of our many derby teams, and they keep getting home draws continuously in the cup? :@

Boston.. scum who think theyre better then us even though they are ****!

Huddersfield.. make me sick.. we probably wouldve got automatic promotion if we had beaten them, but noooo they have to go and score a blatiently offside goal! (35 yards for cryin out loud!) HOW DID THE REF MISS THAT :s :@ And then we played them in the play offs, and they ahd to draw 2-2 to win (on home goals n that) and then they dived (yes, i saw it on a replay) and they got a penalty and scored -> THEY WENT THROUGH TO THE FINAL INSTEAD OF US (and it was agaisnt mansfield, and we always beat mansfield!)

And Hull.. and Scumthorpe ;)

AND Chel$ki for making the premiership boring for making it obvious that they will win..
Yea, hate Chelski aswell, loved out pwnage on them in Champs League.
-Dan

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Hmm Guess my club. I hate
Man u
Chelsea
Everton and thats about it.
You got it. I'm a Liverpool fan :P

Brody
26-10-2005, 04:44 PM
i hate west ham, chelsea, man u, liverpool, palace, all london teams basically.

except arsenal cuz i support arsenal

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 04:46 PM
i hate west ham, chelsea, man u, liverpool, palace, all london teams basically.

except arsenal cuz i support arsenal
Lol. Only hate us cause we better :P. I agree with hmm Chelsea (OMG THEY WON AGAIN It just gets too preditable) and man u :)

Brody
26-10-2005, 04:51 PM
who u support

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 04:54 PM
who u support
Read my other post. I'm a Red Kop all the way :). If only we could beat fullam and place :P

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Read my other post. I'm a Red Kop all the way :). If only we could beat fullam and place :P
Lol, it seems only a couple of players try to beat the small teams, we shouldn't have underestamated them. After teh new year, are team will go up, I can near enouth promise that. :D
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
26-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Lol, it seems only a couple of players try to beat the small teams, we shouldn't have underestamated them. After teh new year, are team will go up, I can near enouth promise that. :D
Ynwa <33
I got idea *posions every premership football other than Liverpool players* MUMUMUMUHAHAHA. Hey AC Milan under estimate us in second half :). Yay. *watches match inside her head* ahhhh :)

GoldenBiscuit
26-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I got idea *posions every premership football other than Liverpool players* MUMUMUMUHAHAHA. Hey AC Milan under estimate us in second half :). Yay. *watches match inside her head* ahhhh :)
Buy the DVD, double disk, it's £14 in HMV. Shows all the matchs, and full 120mins of the final. :D
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 06:53 AM
Buy the DVD, double disk, it's £14 in HMV. Shows all the matchs, and full 120mins of the final. :D
Ynwa <33
:o. Got no money lol. Robs bank :). I'll ask for it for christmas :)

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 04:20 PM
:o. Got no money lol. Robs bank :). I'll ask for it for christmas :)
I watch it atleast once a week, trust me, you'll love it. :D
YNWA <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I watch it atleast once a week, trust me, you'll love it. :D
YNWA <33
Sure I would :). Gl becoming there goalie :P

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Sure I would :). Gl becoming there goalie :P
Gl? :s
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
27-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Gl? :s
Ynwa <33
gl= god luck lol

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 07:18 PM
gl= god luck lol
Don't need luck, it's destiney, trust me at that. ;)
Ynwa <33

Bodice
27-10-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm a Sunderland fan and i hate the team Newcastle. We had derby match on Sunday and we got beat 3-2. We played much better than Newcastle though. :)

GoldenBiscuit
27-10-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm a Sunderland fan and i hate the team Newcastle. We had derby match on Sunday and we got beat 3-2. We played much better than Newcastle though. :)
Yeah, the Magpies, Toons, whatever, are aloud of cache; why did Owen join them may I ask? :s
Ynwa <33

FrozenWhisper
28-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Yeah, the Magpies, Toons, whatever, are aloud of cache; why did Owen join them may I ask? :s
Ynwa <33
we ddin't give enough money for him :P. Btw it's destany for me to stink at alll sports. I'm more of a writer person :P

GoldenBiscuit
28-10-2005, 01:13 PM
we ddin't give enough money for him :P. Btw it's destany for me to stink at alll sports. I'm more of a writer person :P
Writter, mhmm, very interesting. Sports means alot to me, football in particular, Liverpool FC is a different matter.

FrozenWhisper
28-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Writter, mhmm, very interesting. Sports means alot to me, football in particular, Liverpool FC is a different matter.
I still lo0ve sport. And footy. I'm just not very good at footy :P

GoldenBiscuit
28-10-2005, 01:24 PM
I still lo0ve sport. And footy. I'm just not very good at footy :P
I'm quite good, don't want to flatter myself, one of the best goalie's in my league, well that's what many others have commented. :)

FrozenWhisper
28-10-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm quite good, don't want to flatter myself, one of the best goalie's in my league, well that's what many others have commented. :)
*coughs* Lol. I'm going to laughwhen I see you inbetween the bars. Good luck with that. You play the footy i'll report on it :P

GoldenBiscuit
28-10-2005, 01:44 PM
*coughs* Lol. I'm going to laughwhen I see you inbetween the bars. Good luck with that. You play the footy i'll report on it :P
Lol.
You'll only laught at the others team when I don't let any thing slip between the posts. :D

FrozenWhisper
28-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Lol.
You'll only laught at the others team when I don't let any thing slip between the posts. :D
cheer more like. :) Seen as Liverpool will finally BEAT THEY STINKY CHEATERS Chelsea. :P

GoldenBiscuit
28-10-2005, 02:15 PM
cheer more like. :) Seen as Liverpool will finally BEAT THEY STINKY CHEATERS Chelsea. :P
Lol. :P
Last post here, as this is also going off OT :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!