PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values .

Robzor
17-10-2005, 05:16 PM
This Is My Rare Values On These Certain Pieces Of Furni :

Disco - 0.5 Hc - 4 Times - I Have Seen Plenty Of These Going For Mochas Most Of The Time , I Only Saw It Go For A Speaker Once , The Disco Are Dropping Significantly Since The Catalouge Release .

Thrones - 20 Hc - 3 Times - People Have Been Rounding Up To 20 Hc Because Its Easier To Pay 20 Pure Hc , Than Paying 19 Hcs And A Nordic !
Thrones Are Mainly Staying Around The 17 Hcs To 20 Hcs Boundry And It Looks Like Its Going To Stay Like That For Some Time .

Full Para Set Including Orange - 5.5 Hc - 2 Times - Para Sets Seem To Be Geting Their Value Back Because As We Can Remember Paras Not Including The Orange Dropped To A Astounding 0.7 Hc , But Now They Are Making A Comeback , And This Is Showing In The Para Sets Which Had Brought Me To Doing This Rare Value .

Thanks For Reading My Rare Values , This Has Been Me , TurboCharge Reporting On Rare Values In Habbo Hotel , Now Back To The Studio ! ;)

HellyBelly
17-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Some decent values, but I'm not sure I agree with the Full Parasol Set one, if they are making a comeback, wouldn't the price have rose? You posted a lower one ;)

But thanks for the values, keep it up ;)

~Ben

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!