PDA

View Full Version : Not Rumors The Truth Shhhhhh

>Max<
09-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Right before i let you read this i must strest this point there is ALOT to read so if u need a drink or a need to take a wiz go NOW RUN RUN RUN! Done? GOO! Now read on Enjoy

This is just some news i might bring you more soon. I can prove where i get all this info from but im not gonna i rather keep it to myself its more fun that way HA HA HA!

The Drug Bus
The Drug Bus is coming dont know when but it is coming. So thats somthing to lookforward to.

NEW PUBLIC ROOMS
I dont know when they are coming out but they are in the hotel just not put up yet.

name=The Oasis
desc=Unwind in this luxury lounge

name=Habbo Gardens
desc=Go for a stroll outdoors
(i think the drug bus will be in this one not sure just a gusse)

New Cataloge Tropgies
If you saw the trophie from the Rabbit Hole owned by herbamania (see below)
http://www.freewebs.com/habbotc3/t.png
Well that and a silver and bronze trophies will be out to buy they wont be rares. The Names and descriptions of them are:

Name:
Gold Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Gold Habbo trophy

Name:
Silver Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Silver Habbo trophy

Name:
Bronze Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Bronze Habbo trophy

Upcoming Furni

before you read on i have had complants about this yes they are not all in english and yes they all look like garbal but i can asure you these are the furni that habbo hotel UK will be bringing out. Enjoy :D

Name:
Drinks machine

Desctiption:
Quench your thirst

Name:
Disco plague

Desctiption:
Let's disco!

Name:
MD Sofa

Desctiption:
A decent recliner

Name:
Tree on the beach

Desctiption:
relaxing scene

Name:
Comedy Poster

Desctiption:
The Noble and Silver Show

Name:
Suomen kartta

Desctiption:
Suomen kartta

Name:
SeinNightitititititdiskotappaja

Desctiption:
Perinteinen ryijy,

Name:
Urho Kaleva Kekkonen

Desctiption:
Presidentin muotokuva

Name:
Dodgy Geezer

Desctiption:
Would you trust this man?

Name:
Rasta Poster

Desctiption:
irie!

Name:
EOPH-juliste

Desctiption:
Ele. fridge)

Name:
Mainostaulu

Desctiption:
Mainosesine

Name:
Gold Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Gold Habbo trophy

Name:
Silver Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Silver Habbo trophy

Name:
Bronze Habbo trophy

Desctiption:
Bronze Habbo trophy

Hope you liked reading all of this now spread the word and the word is *drumb rolll* POOP lol poop funny word :D im totally MAD btw :D

:-mark-:04
11-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Wat............................. u sure of alll this?

Kirk
12-07-2004, 02:03 AM
If you are saying the Mountain Dew drinks machine is coming out on the UK hotel, that is false, as I have been told you can't even buy Mountain Dew in the UK.

:Illusion
12-07-2004, 02:05 AM
If you are saying the Mountain Dew drinks machine is coming out on the UK hotel, that is false, as I have been told you can't even buy Mountain Dew in the UK.

You can, but it's not called that. But we did get told by Blackmaggot that the Mountain Dew machine won't be comin to this hotel, an neither will the Turntables :eusa_booh

TheBomb1234
12-07-2004, 03:51 AM
hmm u got any picture what the new items on habbo gonna look like?

>Max<
12-07-2004, 11:17 AM
well right let me let you in on a little somthing hobbas can not say what is coming up. They get told about all the new stuff, well it would make sense that he would say no its not coming out than to get in trouble and say yes it is coming out and i have proof which i cant show you. All the infomation is correct thats the truth and Mountain Dew drinks machine is coming out on the UK hotel with the DJ Decks.

12-07-2004, 01:04 PM
well right let me let you in on a little somthing hobbas can not say what is coming up. They get told about all the new stuff, well it would make sense that he would say no its not coming out than to get in trouble and say yes it is coming out and i have proof which i cant show you. All the infomation is correct thats the truth and Mountain Dew drinks machine is coming out on the UK hotel with the DJ Decks.

I've heard it's comin out too many times to believe it now, so until ones sittin in my room, i won't :D

>Max<
12-07-2004, 02:53 PM
yes i understand about the fact that they WONT bring it out :mad: but its coming

Serapth
12-07-2004, 05:42 PM

Completely incorrect! Mountian dew is a finnish drinks company (owned by coca-cola) In the uk mountain dew is 7up.

And.... they are NOT coming out sheesh!

properclone
12-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Mountain dew wont come out in .co.uk as it is not a brittish drink.
And therefore the advertising scheme would have no affect whatsoever....
Just because furni has been seen somewhere doesnt mean its coming out.

I am not saying you ARE a scripter but the main way of finding out Descriptions of public rooms and stuff like this is its just left on the server, By scanning it with a scripting device you can see all the things waiting to go on habbo - Some won't....They could be there just incase, Thats how people script mountain dews, Dragging them from the server.

>Max<
12-07-2004, 07:02 PM
i will have you know i did not use any program apart from internet explorer to read the info. :D Now right firstly its coming no matter what you say it is coming im just stating it and i can prove it, but i wont :D but i have showed others and they now belive me so trust me all the furni i said is coming out ok. :D

properclone
12-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Believe what you will.....

sierk
12-07-2004, 07:36 PM
I know there is a list with these words, names and description on the habbo server, free accessible by anyone, but like proper said, it doesn't mean they will all come out eventually, for example it's hard to believe Habbo will bring out finnish furni with finnish name and description (unless by mistake lol)

@K
12-07-2004, 07:57 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

>Max<
12-07-2004, 10:20 PM
right let me explain how it works every habbo has all the same stuff as finland belive me they copy it to each diffrent server then they change the name of them. That is how it works thats why most of the writing it garbal and thats why its not all in English

Rye1088
12-07-2004, 10:32 PM
right let me explain how it works every habbo has all the same stuff as finland belive me they copy it to each diffrent server then they change the name of them. That is how it works thats why most of the writing it garbal and thats why its not all in English
Nobody is saying that that part of it is wrong! The fact that the Mountain Dew soft drink is not sold in the UK means that Habbo would not bring it into the UK hotel since they would be advertising a drink to UK people who have no idea what Mountain Dew is and cannot buy it, as proper has already said

Mountain dew wont come out in .co.uk as it is not a brittish drink.
And therefore the advertising scheme would have no affect whatsoever....
Just because furni has been seen somewhere doesnt mean its coming out.

>Max<
12-07-2004, 10:41 PM
and as i said habbo hotel uses the SAME furni let me give you a little info

Scripters can only script furni with furni that is INSIDE the hotel the so if its not in the hotel just not up for sale how do you explain the fact that there are alot of the Mountain Dews in the hotel? and Decks

A-K
12-07-2004, 10:45 PM

That is not true at all.

>Max<
12-07-2004, 11:00 PM
so if its not true then please tell me how a scripter can make furni from somthing thats NOT on the servers

12-07-2004, 11:14 PM
so if its not true then please tell me how a scripter can make furni from somthing thats NOT on the servers

No ones sayin it's not on the servers, but just because it is it doesn't mean it's gonna get released. As they've said the whole point of the mountain dew machine is to advertise the drink, it's not sold here under that name so advertisin it in the co.uk hotel would be pointless.

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 03:24 AM
Completely incorrect! Mountian dew is a finnish drinks company (owned by coca-cola) In the uk mountain dew is 7up.

... In the usa there is both mountain dew and 7 up...

So how can mountain dew be 7 up?

One is from the dr pepper company and one is from coca cola.. :s

Serapth
13-07-2004, 06:14 PM
i said in the uk Gottami, ive no idea about the usa. Coca cola distribute both Dr pepper and 7up here though.

Butcher11
14-07-2004, 02:08 PM
i said in the uk Gottami, ive no idea about the usa. Coca cola distribute both Dr pepper and 7up here though.

Pepsi distributes Mountain Dew, not Coca-Cola.

Serapth
17-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Hmm perhaps im mistaken. I was on holiday and bought a can of pop that was called mountain dew, the can was the same as 7up but said mountain dew on it. Tasted just like 7 up too.

MissAlice
17-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Facts : Pepsi-Cola distribute Mountain Dew

Facts : The Dr Pepper/7 UP Company owns and licences 7 UP within the 50
United States, Guam and Peurto Rico. Outside of these territories the
rights are owned by PEPSI-COLA Company.

Ill believe it when I see it..........

>Max<
17-07-2004, 04:01 PM
u know i love talking about all these drinks and good facts :D :eusa_clap but back to the topic now :D the stuff is coming out :D

Lil.D.Ice
17-07-2004, 07:55 PM
very intresting...hmm...

Evolution
17-07-2004, 08:36 PM
No ones sayin it's not on the servers, but just because it is it doesn't mean it's gonna get released. As they've said the whole point of the mountain dew machine is to advertise the drink, it's not sold here under that name so advertisin it in the co.uk hotel would be pointless.

Maybe they will bring it out..same furni..labelled 7up :P

17-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Maybe they will bring it out..same furni..labelled 7up :P

Lol maybe :p still won't be mountain dew though ;)

>Max<
17-07-2004, 10:20 PM
it will be mountain dew i have seen scripted funri in the hotel unless the redraw the mountain dew machine it will be mountain dew that comes out ok

Concentric
17-07-2004, 10:52 PM
if people keep scripting the unreleased furni from the servers and habbo isnt going to release it, why dont they just delete the stuff so people wont be able to script it?

>Max<
17-07-2004, 11:25 PM
because the reson they dont bring them out is so that they can test the furni first instead of giving it out and it having a ton of glitches thats why

evisu!
18-07-2004, 10:04 AM
But Max If theyre Testing it Why Is there only like 1 of them and also, How do you explain that their is no other beta furni on habbo only Herbmanias gold trophy

Concentric
18-07-2004, 10:12 AM
because the reson they dont bring them out is so that they can test the furni first instead of giving it out and it having a ton of glitches thats why
but if theyre not bringing it out then whats the point in testing it
it doesnt make sense to me :s

Serapth
18-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Personally i think the scripters spoil it for everyone...

Remember the gold and blue pods??? The ones that were released in the catalouge for a short while??

Well, after they were released then withdrawn loads were scripted.. this meant that if habbo did release them people who payed loads for them would be mad. (imagine them putting thrones in the catalouge!)

In the end habbo decided not to release them because so many were scripted it would cause nothing but trouble.

Now, if they are going to release Mountain dew machines dont you think that this scenario is very simaler to the pods? If they were going to, i really doubt they will now.

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Yup but ive got a question on how do these filters which create these illegal acts get made? :s

cityboi
18-07-2004, 11:43 AM
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"""""""""I am not saying you ARE a scripter but the main way of finding out Descriptions of public rooms and stuff like this is its just left on the server, By scanning it with a scripting device you can see all the things waiting to go on habbo - Some won't....They could be there just incase, Thats how people script mountain dews, Dragging them from the server."""""""""

an how wood u no that :p :o :8 :eusa_naug

iRoss
18-07-2004, 05:18 PM
no way! they are all fake i do believe some of them... :eusa_shif :eusa_eh:

MangoJ
22-07-2004, 06:41 AM

Sera, It is in the US too, and I believe Canada...WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!