Hey everyone!

Back to school, back to work, back to... well, life I guess. It's been a bit of a quiet month compared to what we've been used to but that's bound to happen after the mania of HxSS!
So now we look forward to HABBOXWEEN and (dare I say it) the run-up to Christmas which will soon be forced upon us I'm sure.

It's getting noticeably colder in the Northern hemisphere so grab some blankets and other cosy nonsense, it's time to announce Staff of the Month * + * +

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.
There will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

@Cadigyna; has been bossing it on the airwaves through September (and so far into October tbh) racking up 50 hours of radio play and earning herself a quick promotion to HxL Mentor! Good stuff Cadi, keep it up
@NattyNatNat; lurks in the shadows, ready to dispense help at any time to unsuspecting Habbos in need. Her friendly demeanour and willingness to support people both on and off Habbo have earned Nat this Staff of the Month award

You've both won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we do have some honourable mentions to share too!

@Ekelektra; works tirelessly to keep our fantastic Wiki up to date and looking fresh, along with the SUPER FUN task of tracking Limited Edition Rares

@ErickSloth; always does more than he's asked to for the Help Desk department, and is being recognised for his top efforts in bringing back Saturday (or Sunday) Night Quiz

Thanks everyone!!