HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default [Disney] Dragon Slayer - Ends 18th July

In a land far, far away.. a Princess is trapped at the top of a castle. She is asleep, under a magical spell that can only be broken by a kiss.
    The castle is guarded by a fierce fire breathing dragon. You've traveled over land and sea, battled the snakes in the jungle, swam a sea full of sharks and you've just had a tic tac. You now face your final obstacle before saving the Princess.

So for this competition I want you to tell me your weapon of choice and how you would slay the dragon.

Prize: Disney forum icon and 50 tokens

Disney Event: Entering this competition gives you 1 point. Winner will receive 5 points!
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 11-07-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Flying enemies are a pain in the ass so the only possible way of killing him would be with some bow and arrows

He'd eventually fancy coming closer to me to spit some basic fire (so this is why having an iron shield would help tons too, if possible) and I'd just try to find an opportunity of aiming for his eyes to gain some extra time and, once he's temporarily blind, I would shoot thousands of them directly into his chest

Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

The Sword. Obviously. Since there's no one freaking dragon ain't getting killed by 'The Sword'. Yeah. Final answer.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

Fire + a shield. Dragons are not fire proof, the misconception coming from their tolerance of extreme temperatures. And shield to hold in front of you just in case.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I would sweettalk Thor into giving me his powers so I could use Mjolnir for a day. Just in case this dragon is the kind who grows more heads when you chop one off I’d throw the hammer from a safe hiding spot so not to get caught and smush the dragons head and chest so it’ll die without chopping off a single head! Blunt force trauma then a bit of lighting to top it off to make the dragon skin nice and crispy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You guys are mean. Maybe the Dragon is being kept prisoner too and can't get out as its on a wireless shock collar buried under the scales.

I'd use metal chains, not to try to kill it but to try and Steve Irwin crocodile style its mouth shut. That way it can't eat you or breathe fire. So you are relatively safe until you get the princess to safety. Then once that has happened do what Steve Irwin did and undo the chain and run.

I would also like to add..

That this is a Disney comp so I see this as a child friendly approach too.. for all ages in the family if you will!

Tokens
    Habbo
    victoriarose,

I would borrow Donkey, from the movie Shrek and asking him to woooo the dragon whilst I save the Princess.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I would grab my Dragon fire shield and whip, and slay that dragon like they do it on runescape.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tickle it ..!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast