HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Default where are the furni descriptions??

After a short 'hiatus', just went back to the client to see what's going on, what was added, but it looks like they removed the mottos [?], the brief description of all the furniture that appears whenever we click on the furni itself! Is that true? if so, why would they even need to do this, if not to make fun of the players?

moderator alert Moved to "Anything about Trading and Furni" as it is best suited here ~ Effurt
    Last edited by effurt; 11-07-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

because they took too long to think of

Tokens
    Habbo
    effurt

Latest Awards:

Yeah, they removed them some time back. It gets really confusing, especially when it comes to badges & achievements !

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't mind furni being without descriptions but badges/achievements annoy me because I don't know what half of them are for based on their name alone.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It was "too much time to think of them" ugh just stop adding them from now on then don't remove all the old ones

there was so much trivia in them!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't believe they've removed descriptions, not only from furniture, but from badges, too. How lazy can you get. Half the game is to do with building and being creative, and they can't even take a couple of moments to write up a few lines about whatever they're introducing. This annoys me more than it should. :censored:

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It was "too much time to think of them" ugh just stop adding them from now on then don't remove all the old ones

there was so much trivia in them!!!
    That's such a stupid reason, I can't imagine it's that hard to come up with something!
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilkd

Latest Awards:

ya it's dumb and i dont like it

what's the point of removing them all, especially badges :/
    Like LUCPIX Liked

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

They probably fired the person whose job it was to come up with furniture descriptions
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by fritec View Post
    because they took too long to think of
    They should take The Sims as an influence -- they could sit there for a minute or two then they would create two paragraphs explaining the beautiful journey of a table lamp made of plastic (students from SimCity trying to collect funds by selling this cheap plastic thing, etc, don't you remember that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Effurt View Post
    Yeah, they removed them some time back. It gets really confusing, especially when it comes to badges & achievements !
    Especially when it comes to WIRED

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I can't believe they've removed descriptions, not only from furniture, but from badges, too. How lazy can you get. Half the game is to do with building and being creative, and they can't even take a couple of moments to write up a few lines about whatever they're introducing. This annoys me more than it should. :censored:
    Good to see that someone shares the same radius of frustration -- now all we've got is an empty space between columns on the furni/badge popups indicating that something is missing there -- DAMN IT

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Shadow View Post
    They probably fired the person whose job it was to come up with furniture descriptions
    The theory also says that they removed the previously put ones in order to avoid complications with Copyright and stuff -- 0.10 per motto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast