HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Default What are your thoughts on the new RARE doll?

I think she look pretty freaky and it wouldn't be something I want sitting in my room ahaha.

moderator alert Thread moved by Sloths (Trialist Forum Moderator): from Habbo in General as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Sloths; 18-05-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Not a fan tbh, none of the dolls look very Habbo-y to me
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Yeah I agree with you!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I think it's absolutely vile and doesn't fit Habbo at all. :/

bella ciao
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

well i bought it because if i don't ill be lost in a flood of credits... no, not really, but i havnt even placed it in my room to see what it looks like yet, its its still in my *HAND*! (It will forever be known as the hand, not this inventory bullshit!" lol) but i think habbo has really gone down in the quality of their rares the last little while. like where are the new and fresh rare ideas sulake!

should have known back in the day they were running out of ideas when they just re-sent rares out in different colors.
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Again I agree Blance, they need to make their rares more colourful and something people woul dwant to have. Maybe they should announce it on client that they are open for suggestions etc and then they take the submissions into a count and then they decide on a new one each month or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnynixon View Post
    Again I agree Blance, they need to make their rares more colourful and something people woul dwant to have. Maybe they should announce it on client that they are open for suggestions etc and then they take the submissions into a count and then they decide on a new one each month or something.
    Yes! i love this idea. that might have been a possibility in the older days of Habbo. back when you could party with the MOD's and they would give away special rares etc. habbo is not the same now, i feel the people behind the scenes have slowly died off and they don't have a big enough staff to accommodate for the supply and demand, so they create these horrific "Rares" that cat-copter was neat i think, but what happened to things like the holoboy and speakers corner, MF'IN Petal Patch! . instead of these massive ugly things, that are so "GOTTI" and in your face, who in the right mind would want these, if it wasnt for the fact that they are limited releases i doubt anyone would buy them tbh.

who else remembers the look you had on your face when the Dragon lamps first came out.. see! something like that, fresh new, and something that could retain or even go up in value over the years. something worth our credits. rally on Sulake! lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Yes! i love this idea. that might have been a possibility in the older days of Habbo. back when you could party with the MOD's and they would give away special rares etc. habbo is not the same now, i feel the people behind the scenes have slowly died off and they don't have a big enough staff to accommodate for the supply and demand, so they create these horrific "Rares" that cat-copter was neat i think, but what happened to things like the holoboy and speakers corner, MF'IN Petal Patch! . instead of these massive ugly things, that are so "GOTTI" and in your face, who in the right mind would want these, if it wasnt for the fact that they are limited releases i doubt anyone would buy them tbh.

who else remembers the look you had on your face when the Dragon lamps first came out.. see! something like that, fresh new, and something that could retain or even go up in value over the years. something worth our credits. rally on Sulake! lol
    I TOTALLY agree with you!! I have not seen a Habbo MOD in ages I only rarely see a few ambassadors! But yeah they should definately take the users suggestions into account and make a rae from there!
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post

The mods like barely exist any more, the ambassadors have kind of taken their place in visiting rooms but it's not the same and more Having said that I do like the rares and weird things they're releasing but it feels more commercial than a community these days. But that might just be us getting older and seeing it as well?

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnynixon View Post

I think she look pretty freaky and it wouldn't be something I want sitting in my room ahaha.
    I like it because of course it looks freaky but I would of loved a effect with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like Sonnynixon Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast