HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ClubHABBO : WE ARE BACK

ClubHabbo : WE ARE BACK

So as many of you have already probably seen, ClubHabbo will be returning to your screens very, very soon. We really do hope you're all excited as we are.

We haven't been able to set an official launch date for our forums yet, but you are able to view our maintance theme at the moment, but rest assured we can promise you that it is coming to you're screens very soon. What we are able to tell you that for our official launch show, we've got loads of prizes to give away, so make sure you don't miss it!

On behalf of the team, I have answered some questions which have been made aware to us over the last few days;

So who owns ClubHabbo?
    As many of you are aware ClubHabbo was founded by Skaterchu for a very long period, he will always receieve credits for the name and creating such a wonderful fansite, however the site is now currently owned by by Jack & Olly.

What are the domains?
    We were able to acquire clubhabbo.net, however unfortunately our forum domain is clubhabbo.com because we weren't able to acquire the forum domain. However that wont stop us from bringing the good old ClubHabbo back!

Will ClubHabbo stay open?
    Rest assure that our team are working hard, and will keep working hard to make sure that ClubHabbo does officially stay open for many years to come.

Why have you decided to re-open ClubHabbo?

We decided to re-open ClubHabbo because we felt that bringing the site back would be different, and especially a blast from the past from the people who were either a user or member of the team at ClubHabbo when Skaterchu ran it.

Can I join the team?
    If you are looking to join the team, please message me on here and I will be more then happy to sort you out and find you a suitable role here at ClubHabbo!

Hopefully I have managed to answer all the questions you have, more information for the launch can be found on our twitter @clubhabbouk but if you have any more questions please do feel free to message me. But once again I hope you're all excited as us for the launch!

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

Good luck with this! I know Olly and he's very good with fansites so wish you both the greatest of luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Didn't you already try this last year
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Nick Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Didn't you already try this last year
    Yes we did, however we felt the time wasn't right back then. However are are back, and back for good at that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk, View Post
    Yes we did, however we felt the time wasn't right back then. However are are back, and back for good at that.
    Best of luck with bringing it back guys,

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish you all the very best and hope that it goes well for you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default CH

Thank you to all, we appreciate it!

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Wow I remember ch being so popular back in the day, you have a lot more competition these days though but I really do wish you the best of luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

What ever happened to Skaterchu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast