HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Choose your charity!

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • RSPCA

2 12.50%
  • Antony Nolan

3 18.75%
  • Rainbow Trust

3 18.75%
  • Kidney Kids

1 6.25%
  • Royal Voluntary Service

0 0%
  • Mind

4 25.00%
  • Alzheimer's Research UK

3 18.75%
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Charity Christmas VIP 2017 ~ Final Vote!

Hey everyone!

The time has come to vote for your final charity where all our Christmas VIP sales will go to!

The finalists are:

Quote Originally Posted by The RSPCA - nominated by Jarkie
    I vote for the RSPCA because these guys do such a cracking job taking care of ill and mistreated pets. It makes my heart bleed to see an animal in distress and mistreated by humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Nolan - nominated by Joe
    Anthony Nolan - a charity that collects stem cell information and if you're a match, you do a semi-painless procedure where your bone marrow is collected and you end up saving someones life. Something I've always been a part of - all you have to do is gob into a tube and you're on the register. Plus, if you get selected as a potential donor, they'll fly you out and hotel you up for the day. Not bad for saving someones life!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rainbow Trust - Nominated by Martin
    Rainbow Trust - Children's Charity.

Rainbow Trust supports families who have a child aged 0-18 years with a life threatening or terminal illness. They have 9 teams spread out across the UK.

They provide support for the family, the siblings, home support, hospital support and bereavement support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidney Kids - nominated by Mikey
    Kidney Kids Scotland was founded as a Charitable Trust in 2000 and is the ONLY Scottish Charity supporting children with renal/urology illness and their families. The main aim of the charity is to enable children to receive treatment as close to home as possible and minimize disruption to their family unit.

The charity works closely and relies on the expertise of consultants, medical and welfare personnel to identify where help is most needed. Kidney Kids Scotland supports hospitals all over Scotland by supplying them with much needed equipment and funding for posts recognised as being essential.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Voluntary Service - Nominated by Undertaker
    What is close to my heart and what breaks it is old people who are lonely. It makes me so sad. I think in other cultures (Italy, Spain, Mexico come to mind) the older generations are very much looked up to whereas in this country you hear and see so many older people who are basically just left. Many won't have family, cannot get out the house and loneliness can literally be a killer.

I found this charity, the Royal Voluntary Service, which is part of the Campaign to End Loneliness and it organises events for older people who are lonely, has volunteers to go and see them in hospitals and homes for a chat, helps provide older people with journeys to GPs, days out and going to see their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mind - Nominated by Neversoft
    We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Over more than 60 years Mind has worked to improve the lives of all people with experience of mental health problems. Through public campaigns, government lobbying and more than 1,000 services our local Minds have delivered in communities across England and Wales, we have touched millions of lives. Because of Mind, millions more people have access to advice and support thanks to our information and services nationally and locally, in England and Wales. We're building on change, but we know there is much more to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzheimer's Research UK - nominated by lawrawrrr
    Alzheimer’s Research UK is the world’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to causes, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, uniting the big thinkers in the field and funding the innovative science that will deliver a cure.

Our mission is to bring about the first life-changing dementia treatment by 2025.
    Vote on the poll above!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to say that we will be supporting MIND in this year's Charity VIP sale!

All the proceeds so far and anything yet to come will be donated to Mind.

If you'd like to buy some VIP but can't pay IRL money, please let me know as I can sell some for Habbo credits/furni!!

Everyone who buys the VIP will also be given the following award:

Buy yours now here!