HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Twins Triplets Quadruplets

(Thread created from fragments of thoughts generated based on the purest vagrancy! Anything strange that potentially is included in the words below is not the responsibility of the author)

Sometimes we can simply ask ourselves what we would be like if we were born in another family, if we had a younger/older brother or, if you want to go further, what would it be like to have an identical twin as a brother/sister

Well, how do you interpret that possibility? Do you think that if you had an identical brother, you would be essentially great friends, or the compatibility of thoughts (or whatever is the most appropriate term for it) would make you two fight more often for some reason?... if you do know twins or if YOU have an identical sibling or, is that talk that you two/they "think alike" is really a truth, all the time?, just out of curiosity

Like Joe Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I find people who get on with their siblings really weird. I have a younger brother, but we were always fighting. I think I've seen him just once or twice this year. I've always been glad I don't have a twin brother, because I would hate to be referred to as "the twins."

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

I don't think it'd make a difference if you were identical or not. I think all siblings have fights, and even me and my siblings do, but we get on really well (even though we don't like to admit it sometimes).
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

I'm a monozygotic twin (identical twin)
    From experience
    -Me and my twin argue at least 1 time every 2days
    -We really can't hold grudges though.
    -We find comfort in each others company (probably due to sharing a womb or w/e)
    -We know each others humour! So whenever I see something funny to me it is most likely funny to my twin.
    - We did during our childhood complete drawing tests where I would stay in the living room and my twin would stay in the kitchen and we would be given a topic that's really ambiguous and see if we draw the same thing. 9/10 we actually drawn identical objects or events

Feel free to ask me questions about this.
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.
    Like Joe, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

I'm would hate to have a twin. I think It's cute when your are still babies but as you grow old It would be very confusing especially for your partners. You might sleep with a wrong partner resulting to a big mess but I am not against having a sibling. I just don't want to have a twin, Maybe a twin sister but not a brother.
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember arguing with my sister, I still do and a lot of people thought we were twins when we were younger (there's 18 months between us). I had twin friends, and one was my best friend for years, they weren't exactly alike (they looked like each other, but weren't identical) and they didn't really fight much, and liked mostly the same things. I think I'd rather have twins myself than be a twin, I have a twin niece and nephew and I'd love the idea of having someone they could grow up with.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I actually have an identical twin brother and honestly, it has its good and bad points. It's weird looking at someone and them to look exactly like you.

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I have a twin sister. We are normal siblings that fight occasionally
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Timmy.hi2

Latest Awards:

wel I have a twin brother non identical we still fight most of the time he winds me up so much but other times hes the best bro in the world we can laugh about stuff we go on nights out togther and pub quizes but he has more friends than me but i dont care much his friends like me as well i guess we can share friends lol. he may say hes better looking but im more intelligence than him. i guess sharing the womb with him we still have that competitive streak in us I guess when you both spent the first 110 days in hospital all you could do was get stronger together and have fun. i guess we have a love and hate relationship but cant ask for better guy to be my best friend in life.
    I\'m really glad you\'re part of the black team and HxSS overall because I think I\'ve found a really lovely and good friend!- Samantha

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Only child myself, but when I have close friends I do treat them as close siblings too - my best friend I would legit class as my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLaws View Post
    I'm a monozygotic twin (identical twin)
    From experience
    -Me and my twin argue at least 1 time every 2days
    -We really can't hold grudges though.
    -We find comfort in each others company (probably due to sharing a womb or w/e)
    -We know each others humour! So whenever I see something funny to me it is most likely funny to my twin.
    - We did during our childhood complete drawing tests where I would stay in the living room and my twin would stay in the kitchen and we would be given a topic that's really ambiguous and see if we draw the same thing. 9/10 we actually drawn identical objects or events

Feel free to ask me questions about this.
    I'm interested!!!!!!! Is there anymore crazy weird things that you put down to being identical twins? The humour I kinda get as you grew up together and the comfort may be a family thing, so they're environmental, but the drawing thing... that's strange (in a good way of course).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast