HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    forgot to mention that i used to loveeee playing lemmings and a game called theme park (and then theme park inc when that one came out) which was pretty much the same as roller coaster tycoon from what i remember.
    Both RCT and TP (you mean that Theme Park with a black ant teaching us how to play the game and saying "ahem" whenever we ignore him? woohoo) were coincidentally released in the same year, and they were insane, Theme Park having a little advantage for having 3D graphics... not THAT great but whatever, it's 3D! I have spent days to unlock that last scenario, the Spacial one but after achieving that I simply got tired and uninstalled the game forever!

Theme Park Inc is almost a copy of the previous one but at least it has that cute female ant, huh
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 01-03-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lucpix View Post
    Both RCT and TP (you mean that Theme Park with a black ant teaching us how to play the game and saying "ahem" whenever we ignore him? woohoo) were coincidentally released in the same year, and they were insane, Theme Park having a little advantage for having 3D graphics... not THAT great but whatever, it's 3D! I have spent days to unlock that last scenario, the Spacial one but after achieving that I simply got tired and uninstalled the game forever!

Theme Park Inc is almost a copy of the previous one but at least it has that cute female ant, huh
    oh they were?! didn't know that!
    i honestly don't remember much of the game, but i remember not being very good at it and being told off because of all the vomit everywhere...

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

oh they were?! didn't know that!
    i honestly don't remember much of the game, but i remember not being very good at it and being told off because of all the vomit everywhere...
    just because we couldn't resist the temptation of putting food kiosks next to the rides's exit place because that was design-ly cool! :frust:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

just because we couldn't resist the temptation of putting food kiosks next to the rides's exit place because that was design-ly cool! :frust:
    for sure! had to hire about a million janitors to keep up with it all just so i didn't have to change my design

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Or picking up one of the guests and putting them in the water (A) I mean I totally didn't do that...

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

for sure! had to hire about a million janitors to keep up with it all just so i didn't have to change my design
    if you think well, that should be a good signal because, if they're vomiting, that means they liked both the foods and the rides we did provide. the more dirty we see there, the more satisfied they were! right? well

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Or picking up one of the guests and putting them in the water (A) I mean I totally didn't do that...
    statistically, if they have the courage to ride the rides, they should be able to swim as well - RCT is pointless

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

if you think well, that should be a good signal because, if they're vomiting, that means they liked both the foods and the rides we did provide. the more dirty we see there, the more satisfied they were! right? well

statistically, if they have the courage to ride the rides, they should be able to swim as well - RCT is pointless
    Exactly! It wasnt the most releastic games haha

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i used to use the ride cam feature to see what it was like to ride it and didn't see why half the people were vomiting because they weren't that bad??

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

i used to use the ride cam feature to see what it was like to ride it and didn't see why half the people were vomiting because they weren't that bad??
    before the actual realism came out to the videogames, we were forced to remove the dust from the imaginative side of the brain, unfortunately or not! by the way, who actually needs realism in videogames?

have you played the third RCT, 2004's? it's basically Theme Park Inc with zero talking ants but it has a better AI (that stuff which makes them act as if they were real humans, aka they'll get convincingly sick) and that ride cam feature - you'll probably vomit in satisfation! :Sick:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

before the actual realism came out to the videogames, we were forced to remove the dust from the imaginative side of the brain, unfortunately or not! by the way, who actually needs realism in videogames?

have you played the third RCT, 2004's? it's basically Theme Park Inc with zero talking ants but it has a better AI (that stuff which makes them act as if they were real humans, aka they'll get convincingly sick) and that ride cam feature - you'll probably vomit in satisfation! :Sick:
    i honestly can't remember if i played the third or not! i have recently started playing rollercoaster world though, which is pretty much the same thing except everything is pretty. going on the ride cam on that is pretty fun!! if you haven't played you should totally check out some videos.

did you also play theme hospital?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast