HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Competition: Countdown to Christmas!! ... Win 50C!! Ends 17th October

IT IS LESS THAN 100 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Now as this has put me into a good mood, I am going to give away 50 credits. (I'm like Santa!)

All I need to you to do is reply to this thread with one amazingly good deed you have done this year so far. The one I believe is the best good deed out of the bunch will win all them Habbo Credits. No fibs, or Santa will put you on his naughty list....

I look forward to reading all your replies!

Prize: 50 CREDITS

Good luck!
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 29-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I've started to volunteer at a kids center (through Welfare Department of my district) twice every week at night, teaching every subject I possibly could in hopes to make them better I love them so much. I used to hate kids, not anymore and I really hope I can be a volunteer at the kids center for a very long time!
    Like Cadigyna, Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Led the blue team to another HxSS victory *+*+*+*+
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

So earlier this year (not sure if anyone remembers me telling them this story), my hometown was hit with a major flood (this had never happened in the history of this place), and roads and houses were completely ruined. Some roads were all torn up, some houses literally slid into the lake, and others had basements that were filled with mud and dirt. Luckily, my house ended up being perfectly fine, except for a little flooding in my yard. I felt very thankful that my house was okay, but I almost felt guilty because there were other families that had lost everything. So, because of my fortune luck, I spent many days helping those whose homes were damaged. I helped shovel out mud out of peoples basements, I helped move peoples belongings out of their house so they didn’t get ruined, and I also helped donate money for those that couldn’t pay for the damage of their houses. It was the least I could do for my small community that was greatly impacted due to this flood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Impacts,?!

Latest Awards:

Pushed a baby out so my partner has an heir to his family name.
    Got 2 hours free a week? Add me today to find out more on becoming a HabboxLive DJ!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

I have helped many people find ways to deal with their grief etc. One woman has been in trouble for a while with an abusive ex husband etc so I managed to help her find ways to handle him including self defence and ways to protect herself and her baby like calling the woman's shelter near her and get a restraining order against him.

I've also helped many people who have suffered from depression and wanting to commit suicide in channelling their hurt into doing things such as completing their bucket list (things they want to do before they die) as a way to help them feel better. With great success.

I've also helped people who have special needs and disabilities learn to accept their condition and help them find ways in handling it and embracing it, looking at it in a new light and looking at it as a gift not a curse.
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I wrote a little story a few weeks back (months actually) about my luck, and how one of the worst days i've had in while turned out.
    Starting with car problems in the morning. which made have me bike to work ,almost 30 mins late.
    To the horrible, busy, and getting shit on day at work i had after, and then having to bike home in the rain, only for my back bicycle tire to blow out,
    and that 20 min bike ride turned into a 1 hour walk home in the rain. it didnt end there tho, after getting home I realized i locked myself out and need to break in. Worst Day Ever!

SO.

A few weeks back (Actually a few weeks back this time) getting done work, it was pouring rain, lucky enough i drove the truck to work and wasn't biking in it again.
    but low and behold, i see a new person that just started at work, walking his bike in the rain. immediately the little voice in my head tells me to do the right thing and pull over. hes soaking wet, more so then i thought he would be, making it the distance he had. i pull over and ask if hes alright and needs a ride? i told him to put his bike in the back of the truck and ill take him home.
    on the way he explains its his first day at the factory, working on the floor and doesnt know anyone yet, he seemed nice enough. he later tells me his back tire blew on his bike only a few meters from the plant. and was drenched by drivers passing through the massive puddles that accumulated. i told him, "if thats the worst things that happens to you today, then consider yourself lucky, you can go home, shower change and crawl into a movie on the couch. just remember the hard times will end sometime."
    he was extremely grateful for the ride, and lived even further away then i did, i can just imagine his gratitude, the things i would have done for a ride home that day it happened to me
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dapulu

Hmmm well....as I do go with NGOs a lot its quite easy to just say what I help out with.

However what I'd guess makes me feel good with myself recently is that one time I was living in a new city (work-related stuff) from May-August and during that time I met some people and among them was a blind teenager. Together with a couple friends a few weeks in hand we made a UNO game with braille, which has its limitations as it needs a lot of maintenance to avoid the dots from being stamped on and also for the shuffling process. It just was an eye-opening experience for all types of entertainment for the minorities out there...there ares some very well-thought out games.

We played with him for a couple hours and after a couple of weeks I was told he treasured it so much and took care of it real well, he also taught his other blind friends how to play and had a lot of ideas for more games (which by the way, is a whooole new world from his point of view). It was something that didn't took much effort and its not really new, just people think it was suuuuch an amazing thing when we share the experience (praise)

Just hope we didn't convert a blind person into a gambling addict
    Last edited by Dapulu; 10-10-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Deactivate!

Latest Awards:

So... i was going to reply with a jokey answer like always.... but reading through the post above i just cant...

You are all lovely people!

I have done nothing good this year I'm selfish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast