HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Today I learned...

As education is LIFELONG, even those of us who have been out of formal education for years still learn thing every day!

I thought I'd make this thread after I learnt something this morning that BLEW MY MIND:

aviation = avian emulation

it literally means emulating avians (birds) who knew??

POST the things you have learnt today (or recently) and we can all share new interesting knowledge!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Indeed we get to learn something new every day! It's cool to imagine all those nights we do have impacting, lucid dreams... these were the days we've learnt the most, or at least did shake our brains enough so it's had a hard time attempting to reconfigure itself as a way of receiving the new learned info of the day, which is not too far from true!

Most of the learnt thing now are more about "life lessons" (or whatever we should call them) instead of "facts"

- If you do what you want, you'll kinda regret doing. But if you don't do what you want, you'll regret it too

- One of the most disappointing aspects of a human being is their lack of ability of giving up of themselves a little bit to become more present, interpersonal, more or a listener. For some reason or another I tend to feel some repulsive against those who can't spend a time without using loads of first person pronouns in a conversation, even when it comes to subjects that has little to nothing to do with themselves lol. It's not a biggie, we get it, but some of them really can't do it without seeming to be disgusting narcissists or someone who's on a personal battle to seem to be relatable as that's the average contemporary conception of what's being interesting IRK

- Motivation, if really existed, would be like a magic potion sold in wizard taverns or something. Technically, we're never going to "feel like it"; actually we only feel like doing something after we about time do it, that's how crazy we are

- Reading becomes way more interesting and remarkable if you do it simulating all of your senses instead of "just picturing what's written"
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 04-08-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I recently found out that twinkle twinkle, baa baa black sheep and ABC are all the same melody !!! Mind blown
    Like lawrawrrr, Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    I recently found out that twinkle twinkle, baa baa black sheep and ABC are all the same melody !!! Mind blown
    It was only last year I found out this too it’s so obvious when you think about it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

look at you all here with your interesting and inspiring facts ok are you ready for mine:

Today I learned the hard way that I can't open my petrol cap with my car locked... and got very embarrassed at the petrol station as a consequence
    how has it taken me over two years to only just discover this???

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    And also Somebody That I Used To Know
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    And also Somebody That I Used To Know
    Nahhhhhhhhh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@FlyingJesus; literally what the heck are you on about those aren't the same

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The xylophoney bit isssssssssss
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

can't believe you just make me sing twinkle twinkle little star alone in my room to a shitty half-similar version of a song by gotye feat kimbra or whatever her name is/was

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast