HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    IMO

not getting in enough young people, just listening to what the oldies want all the time idk
    probably right, it's really sad because this place used to be constantly busy it would be a real shame if it went downhill

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    we're modernising the forum

first step was the likes system
    i just posted in my other thread about this, nothing new has been implemented for so long.
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sorry I forgot only the SNP were allowed to say what they want on here these days
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

@buttons; also regarding the young people do you think it's because it's managed by much older people are us 'old people' really in any position to know what younger people want? im certainly not down with the kids or the latest things these days. sorry for going completely off topic lol
    Like buttons, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Sorry I forgot only the SNP were allowed to say what they want on here these days
    Wasn't the vote something like 65% for the like system vs 25% for maintaining rep?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

The thing is though, there are a fair number of people who aren't even Scottish who agree with this idea, so it's not fair to bring in them being Scottish continually.
    I feel like it wouldn't harm the forum at all, it'd just add activity elsewhere, which could then add as a catalyst and create more activity elsewhere.

I agree with merging a bunch of the other forums and adding different prefixes though. Might clean it up a bit
    Last edited by Alysha; 03-10-2016 at 05:53 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol jen you are one of the oldies

as for gender forums idc. whoever said "whoever doesn't want to use them, don't have to join" I agree with them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    errrrrr david and scott don't even like the snp m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    @buttons; also regarding the young people do you think it's because it's managed by much older people are us 'old people' really in any position to know what younger people want? im certainly not down with the kids or the latest things these days. sorry for going completely off topic lol
    yeah definitely there are a lot of reasons and that's one, like if u go to hffm, it's younger people in comparison to us (17-19 year olds) so it's more modern over their in terms of 'technology' like that's where the idea for gender forum came and like system, they have both of those over there and are much busier and more appealing to people than here imo, hffm now reminds me of how hx used to be and that's what i want!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysha View Post
    The thing is though, there are a fair number of people who aren't even Scottish who agree with this idea, so it's not fair to being in them bein Scottish continually.
    I feel like it wouldn't harm the forum at all, it'd just add activity elsewhere, which could then add as a catalyst and create more activity elsewhere.

I agree with merging a bunch of the other forums and adding different prefixes though. Might clean it up a bit
    pmsl there's like literally 3 scottish ppl!
    and its funny bc i used to always get slagged off for being scottish on here and now suddenly us scots are ruling the place or something
    and "I feel like it wouldn't harm the forum at all, it'd just add activity elsewhere, which could then add as a catalyst and create more activity elsewhere. " definitely thats what i was trying to say, it builds up a rship with each other then they feel more confident to post around the forum whereas it can be a bit scary to come into a forum when u dont know anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol jen you are one of the oldies

as for gender forums idc. whoever said "whoever doesn't want to use them, don't have to join" I agree with them.
    yeah i know but now i want to improve the forum, i started using hffm for a bit (still do) but thought no it's better to improve the forum and that starts with getting new members in and listening to them x

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@scottish; I'd determine it as a place to speak about personal issues you don't want out in public or to be semi confidential? I've had MATT remove loads of my posts due to me worrying people will find them

also can we cut out attacking another it's so negative and exhausting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

@buttons; i've always liked hffm's way of doing things and their forum i swear i always used to say we needed a cute layout similar to how hffm's used to be but never happened
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    @scottish; I'd determine it as a place to speak about personal issues you don't want out in public or to be semi confidential? I've had MATT remove loads of my posts due to me worrying people will find them

also can we cut out attacking another it's so negative and exhausting
    I said this earlier in this thread I think but what's to stop someone leaking your post? You wouldn't really be better off at the end of the day, and at some point those posts will probably get merged into Discuss Anything or something.
    Like Martin Liked