HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Grand Opening of Habbox School!

I'm happy to announce that after months of planning and building that we're now ready to open up Habbox school!

What's Habbox school? Well, each department has their own classroom where they'll be able to give you all the knowledge of what their department does, this includes minimums, upcoming events etc. Some classrooms will have little challenges in them, some are for advertisement. You're guaranteed a great time either way!

If you haven't already guessed the school is Harry Potter themed so on the Harry Potter theme we're going to be a weekend of all things Harry Potter, this will begin on 26th and will end on the 28th May. There will be lots of competitions throughout the weekend and bank holiday. During this event we'll be releasing our very first edition of our own comic book which is based on "The boy who made Habbox". More information on that will follow!

The school opening will be opening on the 28th May where we will be doing tours around the school, giving you lots of information of each department, doing events around the school and hopefully we'll be able to recruit you as Habbox staff with a load of knowledge about what department will suit you best!

I hope to see you there .

Thanks,

James
    AGM Community x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Not long till the big launch!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Arcade Challenge - win a sack & Harry Potter Icon!

Roll up roll up! There's a new arcade game in town!

To celebrate our Habbox School launch we're running a quick Arcade Challenge using our new game... Harry Potter Galleon Game!

It's super easy to play... just shoot the gems and coins and try to shoot them all down by getting them in groups of 3 or more!

The top score by the end of the 28th will bag themselves 20c & Harry Potter Icon!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY!

Good luck
    Last edited by despect; 26-05-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

To kick off our Harry Potter events to celebrate the opening of Habbox School the forum department have opened up a Harry Potter arcade tournament where you can bag yourself 20c AND a Harry Potter icon of YOUR choice!

We've got some lovely competitions provided by our competitions department, you can enter them by clicking HERE!

A timetable for the what we have planned throughout the day on the 28th (The day of the grand opening of Habbox School) will be posted very soon!

Have fun! x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Introducing.... The first EVER Habbox school comic!

Evening witches and wizards of Habbox!

I'm very happy to announce that alongside Habbox school opening we have our launch of our very own comic book. Did you ever wonder how Habbox school came about? In this comic book we're going to tell you a story of "The boy who made Habbox".

His fate was settled when he opened his letter of invitation to Habbox school and then from on he worked hard to make Habbox what it is today!

Your letter is in the post too, you're all invited to our Habbox school opening on Monday 28th May at 6pm BST.

Now back to the story....

Your story begins soon....

Your lessons and timetables will be posted tomorrow..

James x

Credit to @FlyingJesus; @ExtraKen; & @LUCPIX; for helping me bring this idea to reality!
    Last edited by despect; 27-05-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Good Evening!

It's that time, you've now all received your invitation and it's time for lessons to start!

Here's a timetable of what is planned tomorrow:

1st lesson(6pm BST): Enchanted Meet & Greet with Managers/lessons in all classrooms
    2nd lesson(7pm BST): Mystic Harry Potter quiz with Professor Toast
    3rd lesson(8pm BST): Magical School photos with Professor Belli
    4th lesson(9pm BST): Black Arts Cozzie Change with Death Eater Jesus
    5th lesson(10pm BST): Marvellous Visit from Mystic Jesus
    6th lesson(11pm BST): Deadly Escape with Professor Corndawg

*Please note this is could be subject to change but I will let you know beforehand!*

I really hope to see you all there because it will be a fantastic event and I'm so happy with how it's all been done. I have to say a HUGE thank you to all management and everyone who was involved in this event. It is VERY appreciated!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Less than ONE hour till Habbox school opening, click HERE to enter the first room at 6pm!

Like Blance, Ozad Liked