HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

omg i missed that... yes women being raped and having mental health problems linked to appearance issues is a "minor annoyance" but when it happens to men its a tragedy..

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Well no I didn't say that it's petty or shouldn't be looked into at all so you can **** right off with your judgements, I have enough people making shit up about me each day without you joining in

- - - Updated - - -

What I stated was a simple FACT which I backed up with my next post, you not liking it doesn't change how true it is nor does any of it mean that I don't care about anything else
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

How are they making stuff up when you literally typed it and posted it on a public forum for everyone to see?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

She made up a "translation" which was nothing like what I meant by it, I know you like being part of the cool bully gang Cerys but you don't need to hop on every time and talk nonsense
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Ignoring her translation you still said womens problems are annoyances and males have the true life threatening issues.

If you cant see the problem with saying that then I have no hope

Like buttons, scottish Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fj i don't like it when people make attacks personal and yesterday's thread pissed me odd when you were getting personally attacked and it does appear like some people have a vendetta against you and will argue everything you say but at the same time calling women's issues minor annoyances is obviously gonna provoke a reaction

i thought the shelter fact was interesting so thank you (genuinely) for informing me and I would have loved to have been made aware about it without you insulting 'female' issues beforehand

i hate feeling part of a lynch mob but it's so hard when things like that are said

ps typed this on me phone one handed if it doesn't make sense deal with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I said in general, having looked at the lists people had made. Also no mention of "true" or "real" or "minor" like people are trying to pin on me. I at no point said anything about women's issues not being noteworthy, you've all managed to make that up. There is nothing wrong with stating a fact about the mortality of an issue
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I said in general, having looked at the lists people had made. Also no mention of "true" or "real" or "minor" like people are trying to pin on me. I at no point said anything about women's issues not being noteworthy, you've all managed to make that up. There is nothing wrong with stating a fact about the mortality of an issue
    Youre saying my problems are annoying and your problems are life threatening. I am joining no lynch mob or whatever you want to accuse me of, I see what people say to you and I normally disagree but I find what you said in this thread absurd and highly offensive. Even if you didn't mean to your words left me feeling belittled and silly, and instead of clarifying you just start denying and accusing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I didn't say yours and mine or anything like it, I'm pretty sure I don't have cancer and I'm not homeless so it's nothing to do with individuals. I for one don't think of all men as one block and all women as another, so unless you do there's no insult to take. What I said, _all_ I said, is that the inequalities against males in Western society are more life threatening, which is true. I did not say that women have nothing to worry about ever or that any worries you have aren't important - if I thought that, I'd have said that. I'm sorry that you felt bad because of my post but that's from reading more into it than the words
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    it all depends, obviously i'm a female and only ever experienced life as a female, and it all depends whether or not you're an attractive/rich/white female etcetc!

pros of being female
    - being put first in terms of safety - think titanic, countries with compulsory army service
    - women are more likely to be believed in terms of rape, abuse etc than men are
    - can more easily get out of crimes
    - men will buy them shit for nothing, especially if they're attractive. so nights out are cheaper, men being the main breadwinner so women don't have to work as much etc
    - often have an easier time with dating etc compared to a man

cons of being female-
    - whilst being put first is a great thing, lots of women want equality and not want to be treated as better than men because they love men (me xx)
    - cons obviously the pain some women go through with their female bits!!
    - pressure of being perfect/beautiful/thin etc
    - not taken seriously, still sometimes seen as inferior to males
    - still sometimes seen as having to be housewives and thats prominent in other countries/cultures

pros of being a man
    - sometimes taken more seriously than females and may be some opportunities out there that they are more easily able to achieve eg powerful positions
    - attractiveness likely not as important as it is in women when it comes to media, jobs etc
    -

cons of being a man
    - laughed at for being abuse victims/not believed
    - not getting as much access to their children as females do
    - being seen as "lesser" if not buff, rich, achieving what a "man should" or being what a "real man is"
    - mental health rates & appearance issues not taken as seriously as in females

funny im actually finding it difficult to get pros for being a man x
    Pretty bang on with these

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast