HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

who saw this coming wow no clue shocker

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@Saurav;

I'm curious about your concern for business when the British economy is doing fine despite the pre-referendum warnings of George Osborne's Treasury, as well as the fact that by signing the one-and-only Withdrawal Agreement the EU is demanding it'll mean business paying £39bn for nothing. How on earth is that a good deal for business?

Add to the fact that the longer the Tory Party puts No Deal off, the more likely it is that the anti-business Marxist McDonnell gets into No 11.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 02-04-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    You may rather have uncertainity but businesses losing thousands every week don't want that.
    Cool story but businesses aren't voters. What deal would you go for, out of interest? Considering the fact that the EU won't budge at all on their stance and so the only option for a deal is to give them everything they want
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @Saurav;

I'm curious about your concern for business when the British economy is doing fine despite the pre-referendum warnings of George Osborne's Treasury, as well as the fact that by signing the one-and-only Withdrawal Agreement the EU is demanding it'll mean business paying £39bn for nothing. How on earth is that a good deal for business?

Add to the fact that the longer the Tory Party puts No Deal off, the more likely it is that the anti-business Marxist McDonnell gets into No 11.
    Their warning was partly true in the sense GBP collapsed immediately after a LEAVE vote. If you do not understand how bad a weak pound is then there is no point even replying to your posts as you clearly do not understand the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Cool story but businesses aren't voters. What deal would you go for, out of interest? Considering the fact that the EU won't budge at all on their stance and so the only option for a deal is to give them everything they want
    No, but the people who own and run the businesses are voters. They are also the people who employ people. So disregarding what businesses think is ignorant.

Given the fact leaving (either with or without a deal) is worse for the economy than remaining then personally I would prefer to remain. However, given the fact people voted to leave and that parliament cannot agree on anything, I believe people should be asked two questions which I mentioned in my previous post.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yes I'm aware that you want to remain and that you want to have more shitty referenda (worst way to decide policy ever) but you're not actually answering the question, just repeating your psychic prediction
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Their warning was partly true in the sense GBP collapsed immediately after a LEAVE vote. If you do not understand how bad a weak pound is then there is no point even replying to your posts as you clearly do not understand the whole process.
    And yet the world still turns on its axis.

FTSE 100 companies lost money betting on currency fluctuations. So what.

The country is going to lose £39bn if we sign the ONLY deal the EU is offering. Are you in favour of the Withdrawal Agreement? yes/no

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav
    No, but the people who own and run the businesses are voters. They are also the people who employ people. So disregarding what businesses think is ignorant.

Given the fact leaving (either with or without a deal) is worse for the economy than remaining then personally I would prefer to remain. However, given the fact people voted to leave and that parliament cannot agree on anything, I believe people should be asked two questions which I mentioned in my previous post.
    Only two minutes ago you were saying the public were all gullible idiots who didn't know anything... now you're demanding they vote on it?

Why not say what you really mean, which is that everyone who disagrees with your position is stupid.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 02-04-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

people like coldplay and voted for the nazis, so yes people can be gullible idiots
    and tbh theres a reason i dont want my gp doing my plumbing

ive also yet to see you apologise or admit being wrong yet undertaker

unrelated tweet

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

To the conclusion that no deal offers no stability? Because we have no idea how trade and imports and exports to EU and many other countries will work. Businesses will not invest in a country where there is no certainity.

If Parliament cannot agree on any options then put the below to the public.

a) Accept Theresa May's Deal - Yes or No
    b) If Theresa Mays Deal is rejected, should we: a) Cancel Brexit, b) No Deal Brexit
    the ridiculous issue is they're saying NO to may's deal but also no to no deal and also no to cancelling brexit

? ? ? ???

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Did she just use the word unilateral to suggest something that affects the entire world and every country in it? Impressive for a scripted interview
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Yes I'm aware that you want to remain and that you want to have more shitty referenda (worst way to decide policy ever) but you're not actually answering the question, just repeating your psychic prediction
    State your question clearly and I will happily answer.

And yet the world still turns on its axis.

FTSE 100 companies lost money betting on currency fluctuations. So what.

The country is going to lose £39bn if we sign the ONLY deal the EU is offering. Are you in favour of the Withdrawal Agreement? yes/no

Only two minutes ago you were saying the public were all gullible idiots who didn't know anything... now you're demanding they vote on it?

Why not say what you really mean, which is that everyone who disagrees with your position is stupid.
    It is not just FTSE 100 companies who lose money "betting on currency fluctuations". Many businesses who import (which a large percentage of businesses do) are affected by currency fluctuations. It leads to increased prices and who pays at the end of the day? The public.

Yes, they were gullible idiots who believed everything they heard people like Boris etc say rather than doing their own research or looking at the situation realistically.

Do I like the Withdrawl Agreement? No, as I do not like the backstop. But I understand why it is there and there is no other solution if we want a hard brexit. There is literally no good solution due to the fact we have a land border with a EU member and we do not want a hard border.

If Parliament cannot agree on any alternatives then yes put it to the public, it is them who will be affected by the result (and it is a major change which will affect several generations) so let them decide it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    the ridiculous issue is they're saying NO to may's deal but also no to no deal and also no to cancelling brexit

? ? ? ???
    Yes.... hence let the public decide if the fools we elected cannot decide.

No, I do not think that. However if people continue to make comments without fully understanding the situation or how what they are saying effects the country and the economy then yes they are ignorant and in some cases stupid. It is better they not speak rather than speaking without know what they are truly talking about.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 02-04-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast