HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Which is it: non-exclusive or based on how long you've been around and only your friends? Once again things being demanded without having the specifics sorted, and if it's the former and these issues are so sensitive that our poor manly manbrains can't handle them why would you open it up to anyone who just happens to have a body a bit like yours

Again, division isn't what we need especially when people complain about lack of activity
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Which is it: non-exclusive or based on how long you've been around and only your friends? Once again things being demanded without having the specifics sorted, and if it's the former and these issues are so sensitive that our poor manly manbrains can't handle them why would you open it up to anyone who just happens to have a body a bit like yours

Again, division isn't what we need especially when people complain about lack of activity
    it's NOTHING to do with your poor manly manbrains, women and men are DIFFERENT face it. we have some young females here who probably don't feel confident writing about their WOMEN troubles to 27 year old men. what's the **** harm in having young girls/women have their own space away from boys? nothing!

and the specifics don't matter at the moment it's a discussion for everyone to have their say, it's not based around friends, where did anyone say that? it would be based on people being here for a while (by that i mean a month or to) so they can be vouched as being male or female NOT vouched for being their friend. its to stop guys creating accounts just to see the female forum and vice versa. stop putting words into other people's mouth.

u r honestly so annoying and negative about anything on the forum. females have expressed a wish to have a female forum/private forum. and @ the activity - if females had a place to discuss private girl stuff, they would make friends with each other and feel more confident to post around the forum with u ugly freak boys (love ya all really)

im suggesting gender forums with young girls in mind (especially if we're looking to get in fresh meat of people who are that young age then i think it's a nice space for them x) who might want a safe place to discuss whats happening to their bodies NOT that i think males can't have discussions about females bodies but there is no place for 20+ men to talk to 14 yr olds about their bodies tbh.
    Last edited by buttons; 03-10-2016 at 05:23 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No need to get quite so angry I'm just saying why it's not a great idea for a place that already has low activity. It's not about being negative and if you actually look at my posts rather than just go by what the other Scottish people think of me then you'd see I'm actually pretty positive and doing quite a lot to try building Habbox up, so no need for the personal insults just because I don't like your idea
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

"no need for the personal insults"
    "stop going by what the other scottish people think of me"

alrighttttt. anyways us girls want it thanks @xxMATTGxx; x

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

That's not an insult but ok have your tantrum, this place is turning into Dave's Playground basically anyway by the looks of things so why not split everyone up and make it an extension of skype
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

why dave ;l
    Like David, Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

is the forum really inactive now? whats happened??
    Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    IMO

not getting in enough young people, just listening to what the oldies want all the time idk

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Martin Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    we're modernising the forum

first step was the likes system
    Like David, Martin Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if it was my playground you'd be perm banned ya weirdo

shut up for once

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast