HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Default Catch up with the oldies

I sometimes find myself wondering about old friends from online - wondering what they are doing now, if they are happy and if they achieved their dreams and goals

so this is me trying to reach out and find out !

Me:
    i started on habbox when i was 13... i was an active member and staff for around 5 years if not a bit longer.

Now i am 25 (cringe), barely go on habbo and habbox anymore.
    I got married last august and now have a beautiful wife.
    We live in a 3 story modern house with our black labrador
    and have started tests and treatment to have a baby
    im also a primary school teacher, and work part time teaching nursery and reception in a school in a underpriviledged area.

What are you up to ?
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Omg hey Steph! Long time no see!

Please don't cringe at being 25 omg, I'm 26 now! There's a few people here who are around that age now I think!

It's so good to hear you're super happy and that you've achieved all that! Had no idea you were getting married! That is absolutely wonderful! Good luck with the baby stuff!

I've only just set myself free from the staff side of Habbox (I returned as Articles Manager in February), but I'm finding that life is kind of taking over anyway and I was getting kinda bored, so I should probably concentrate on that more haha. I'm currently in my 2nd year of Uni studying Education and Sociology (did an access course to get back into education a couple of years ago), and will then hopefully do a PGCE after to go into teaching! Absolutely loving it at Uni, and living in Cardiff has been wonderful as it's been the first time I've lived away from home and stuff. I'm not married yet but I'm sure that part will happen someday!

I know exactly what you mean though, I always wonder how people are getting on too- I guess it's natural when you talk to people on a daily basis for ages and then all of a sudden you don't for various reasons. It's good to know they're doing okay!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Hey, I don't know who you are but oh well...

I only started Habbox September last year... When I was 17, I've held various roles here but the one I'm most fond of and stayed in the longest is a HxL DJ.

I'm now 18, going on 19 in April, I've been a Teaching Assistant and Childcare Practitioner before. I've also been a Door Canvassing Fundraiser, Door Canvassing Appointment Maker and Stock Counter, so you can say I've had plenty of experience with working with the public

I've got my Level 2 CYPW (Caring for Young People Workforce (for those that don't know )). I also have Level 2 First Aid at Work and Level 3 Paediatric First Aid. I've also got a certificate in Level 2 Food Hygiene and Health and Safety. I've had a lot of courses LMAO.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

Martin !!!! Xxxx

awwww teaching is so rewarding !!! Go for it !!! PGCE year is always hard work but always worth it xx i am so glad youre happy !!! I know someone who did an access course to get to uni too gives people a chance !

hi connor !!! You work with kids too? Bet you love it what age range do you work with ?
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 28-12-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StripedTiger View Post
    Martin !!!! Xxxx

awwww teaching is so rewarding !!! Go for it !!! PGCE year is always hard work but always worth it xx i am so glad youre happy !!! I know someone who did an access course to get to uni too gives people a chance !

hi connor !!! You work with kids too? Bet you love it what age range do you work with ?
    I've only worked up to 12/13 range, however I'm qualified to up to 19. I used to be a volunteer Youth Worker also.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Omg Steph hello !!!!!!

My life hasn't changed much since we last spoke which is probably like 5 years ago now haha

Like Conor Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hey Steph!! I remember you! Congrats on the marriage and hopefully upcoming baby!!

Apart from being older and wiser not much has changed for me!! Crazy to think I started playing Habbo when I was like 11 and now I'm 23 so long!

Like Conor Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

never knew you was at habbox speth spteh steph

Tokens
    Habbo
    Re-Call

Latest Awards:

Hi Steph I know you and you know me... simples!
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

l
    Re-CallPM MeHomepage l

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Fudge it's so weird thinking back to when I became a DJ in 2007... I'm studying at uni at the moment but still wonder what's going on in this Habbox world haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast