HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Heyyyy guys, so as you may or may not know, I'm an Anti-Bullying Campaigner as I was bullied for 18 year of my life, thankfully it's stopped when I'm not far away from turning 19. I've decided to make a website for my services as I do Youth Work and speeches etc.

Please check it out and comment your reviews below... Conor-Johnson.com
    I'm interested in how you were bullied as a baby? If you're turning 19 soon and you were bullied for 18 years, what happened?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Please don't take this the wrong way but is this site really a good idea?

I'm not sure what the history is with you 100% but actively promoting that you used to be bullied and aren't any more is just asking for trouble. The internet is full of trolls and losers who will take their first opportunity to put someone down and you're just crying for them to attack you. (I'm sure that's not what you want.)

Personally I'd try and keep it low key for campaigning etc and if you fancy doing it then feel free too. Maybe a group on Facebook or something like that?

Also to add my own personal opinion for the sake of it. You will never ever ever stop bullying in real life it will always happen. People don't get bullied for no reason. The best approach would be to better equip those who are bullied to change to become stronger rather than training bullies to not bully. (that won't ever happen.)

Good luck with your campaigning and no hard feelings against you but it's just my opinion .
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.
    Like Landon, Conor, Nli. Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snex View Post
    People don't get bullied for no reason. The best approach would be to better equip those who are bullied to change to become stronger rather than training bullies to not bully. (that won't ever happen.)
    It's sad how true this is. Yes, bullying is wrong. But there's a reason that they're doing it. Most likely because the victim is vulnerable. Maybe that could be a determining factor on whether or not to keep or continue the site.

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I know that I will never stop bullying and there are various other organisations out there who do the same as me! However every little bit helps... Letting others know help is out there and is private and confidential and won't get into trouble for it. There are now tougher penalties being brought in for offenders, including fines and prison sentences so thins are looking up.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I know that I will never stop bullying and there are various other organisations out there who do the same as me! However every little bit helps... Letting others know help is out there and is private and confidential and won't get into trouble for it. There are now tougher penalties being brought in for offenders, including fines and prison sentences so thins are looking up.
    Not here. Happens multiple, multiple times every day and I bet you factually 0.001% are punished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12