HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wine

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Wine

what's your favourite wine an do you even like wine

now i can drink whisky/rum/brandy/absinthe/beer/port/vodka pretty much ANYTHING but two things i don't like are white wine and rose wine. but i really like a glass of red when i'm eating al fresco like abroad. i think it's the fact i don't like wine chilled or cold that puts me off the white + rose ones.

how about you x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to drink a lot of wine, but I had a really cheap nasty wine one day, and it really put me off the stuff. I don't think I've actually had wine ever since, an I really don't like rose. Mosylu I drink vodka and whisky. It's bad, but if I don't have work, then I drink about a litre of vodka a week. I'm drinking right now and if I was rich I would probably be an alcoholic tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I'm with you on that one @-:Undertaker:-; im not a fan of white wine, or Rose. Now ill go out and buy a Bottle of wine once a week no problem, especially in the winter, or colder months. now that the summer weather has finally struck around here, ill definitely be going on more of Beer bender now, maybe a little Gin Mix drinks on the golf course! (love)
    also i was a chef for 12 years before doing what im doing now (Laboratory Tech) ive cooked with it, and drank it on countless occasions, so wine will always have a special place in my heart.
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'm a muslim so I can't drink wine. But I do love to cook and bake which sometimes require wines but yeah, still have to omit them from the recipe.

I figure, one of the wine that I would love to try would be the red wine. Hahah. They are just cool and classy on their own XP

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Love all wine really, never used to but went to Italy with my girlfriend at the time and I fell in love with the stuff. It does help, though, that Italy is known for it's fine wines.
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I love wine and the effect wine brings for me like the fact that, after the first cup, I can move my muscles 2x faster and... well, coincidentally, time seems to run faster too

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WINE it's my fav drink including all soft and alcoholic drinks hhe

I love a good merlot or malbec, they're the most consistently good ones for me. My fav wine is Monte Giove Merlot/Sangiovese mix or Hardy's Stamp merlot, that's super nice. My fav non supermarket one is Rex Mundi which is a Shiraz/Grenache blend (two grapes i don't like on their own but THIS WINE man). I don't drink anything above £6 though so probably quite limited!! Cabernet Sauvignon is more hit and miss but I like a few of those too. I try a LOT of cheap wines just to find the best value for money.Used to LOVE Morrison's own Merlot but they changed the blend a few months ago and it's gross now

Rose I also love but I only really like sweet ones. Blossom hill White Zinfandel is the only rose I drink really.

Don't like white cos it's all too dry!!

if anyone wants red recommendations hmu xx

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

haven't found a wine i like

pigged 25/08/2019

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Fancied a drink before so enjoying a nice glass of red right now x

el vino did flow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wine used to be my go to alcoholic drink, but ever since having black tower pino grigio / fruity white no other wines compare, so i only drink it if i can bring my own bottle or i'm at home
    i dunno why it's so good as it's only a fiver a bottle, but i showed the fruity white to my mum and now it's the only wine she will drink too

j
    ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast