HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coffee ?!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Indeed, my very first experience with Mr Caffeine wasn't that glamorous. There in grandma's, I was innocently invited to try one cup of coffee she's made and, enchanted by the high levels of sugar in it, I asked for one extra cup, still pretending that that was nothing but a polite fling

After the second cup, though, I asked for more and more... this time, MEANING it, of course! That seemed so yummy and contradicted all the theories I've had in mind about that blessed drink being supposedly shitty and inevitably bitter

In the night, unconscious about the effect coffee would cause in my head, some strange urges of laughing and making mischieves tamed my weak mind all night long and, plus, I had a stomachache for about 1 week

This is how my love for Brazilian coffee has begun. That happened in December 2010

Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Coffee makes me poop so i normally try to avoid. I do like a mocha though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

coffee doesn't wake me up or give me energy at all.

but yeah those tiny strong coffees are nice. i have quite strong.

tbh i had a massive binge on coffee since last summer then i was ill and it turned me off it weirdly so have it once in while now x

Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I love latte and cappucino. The best and never disappoints me wherever I buy it.
    I do however control my intake of coffees just because I don't want to get tolerant. You, know, for times of an emergency like 1 day prior to exam I need them to work well. Hahah.
    Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Coffee makes me poop
    ahhaaha yeah me too

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I try not to have too much. Costa Coffee is my fave high street coffee shop.

For those of you that can't take the coffee taste but want to benefit from a coffee now and again, I recommend the mocha! Hot chocolate and coffee, but just have one shot to begin with :} Very tasty!

Kudos to the Vanilla Latte gang(praise)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love coffee! Love a caramel latte/ gingerbread latte during Christmas! Also like a cold brew iced coffee.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I honestly don't like coffee. I try different drinks every so often hoping that I'll like them, but it never happens. I have tried a Caramel Macchiato before and that was tolerable, but I could still taste the coffee in it, so it made me uncomfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12