HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I have always fell in love with Habbox since my first time discovering this fansite. But I never really get to experience much except being an active listener (doing shout outs and requests cause I feel excited hearing my name on air ). I did become a trialist dj and didn't pass because of 'voiceover' warnings which I never understood back then what was it. Lol. Tbh, I don't even know what does it really mean now too. Hahah. But I got to know @Richie; and @Gemma; among the few and they are so nice and friendly and everything I want in Habbo. So I felt like home. Which I still feels the environment today when I just return after years of hiatus.

Anyway, one of the thing I will always remember is that during hotel maintenance, god knows, so much people will be flooding the forums and be active! Currently the hotel is on maintenance, but yeah I remember too about being warned for my avatars and signature (they used to be so strict with em). About the awesome reputation system. The very cool af graphic section (seriously the artwork they post back then was level 99999). And habboxlive with their overplayed Mambo Number Five. Lmao.

Awww, missing those all. I'm old. K bye.
    Last edited by TinyFroggy; 11-06-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I can't believe the election was 3 years ago wow thatis crazy

MY BIG MEMORY will always be the first HabboxLive win a room that I won that actually got me to sign up to Habbox!! Thanks to DJ Robbie and DJ Rave you have me

Other big memories; all hxss they've been great, staying up for last man standing @ hxhd, the old classic hxl party rooms, doing crazy mazes with people and huge things like spending my life updating the wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

One of my memories that involved all of habbox was the time of the Habbo blanket mute when we were hosting the Habbox Olympics. All the events were done in mime and through threads on the forum it was hilarious and rather memorable. Plus I swear that was the first time @lawrawrrr; and I properly talked etc being on the same team, before that I was a bit intimidated not anymoreee
    Last edited by Sloths; 12-06-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    One of my memories that involved all of habbox was the time of the Habbo blanket mute when we were hosting the Habbox Olympics. All the events were done in mime and through threads on the forum it was hilarious and rather memorable. Plus I swear that was the first time @lawrawrrr; and I properly talked etc being on the same team, before that I was a bit intimidated not anymoreee
    OMG yes our New Zealand team!!! Who was the third? I wanna say like Logan or Lamar??

The mute was such an iconic moment of Habbo history though everyone being hilarious coming up with events you don’t need to talk for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    OMG yes our New Zealand team!!! Who was the third? I wanna say like Logan or Lamar??

The mute was such an iconic moment of Habbo history though everyone being hilarious coming up with events you don’t need to talk for

Lee or whoever jerseyshore ended up being! I swear the mute was the only time those red/yellow cards you can hold up got used properly ahahha

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Lee or whoever jerseyshore ended up being! I swear the mute was the only time those red/yellow cards you can hold up got used properly ahahha
    YES that’s it I knew it was an L name hahah I think I still have our flag entry stored let me see if I can find it later

Like Sloths Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Yesss having a big event on during the mute was so ambitious! But a little crazy. I remember hosting while muted was a nightmare but it was pretty hilarious.

And then after the mute as soon as speech came back we ran to HxHD to be the first to get hours. But there were those weird locks that would appear when you used a word not on the safelist so everyone had to come up with clever ways to say banned words like saying them phonetically.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like Sloths Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    Yesss having a big event on during the mute was so ambitious! But a little crazy. I remember hosting while muted was a nightmare but it was pretty hilarious.

And then after the mute as soon as speech came back we ran to HxHD to be the first to get hours. But there were those weird locks that would appear when you used a word not on the safelist so everyone had to come up with clever ways to say banned words like saying them phonetically.
    omg ahaha I don’t remember that, I wouldn’t be surprised though dedicated to HxHD always

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post

OMG the locks before they brought back bobba that was so annoying #bringbackbobba

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I remember a certain former member (account wiped) got details passed onto the Police... anyone else remember?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast