HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Apparently this is Lily Allen's house -

Looks like its the ideal time for her to put her money where her big fat mouth is and to open her home up to refugees and immigrants, some of whom were involved in the fire. I reckon she could get at least a few dozen of them in there.
    A quick google would've shown you that isn't her house (anymore) - she lives in Kensington, probs in a very lush house

Everything Lily Allen said in her C4 interview was true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Protesting about fire what
    Protesting about a lack of info.. organisation.. and the general treatment of these people by the council and govt for many years

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

What info are they wanting the investigations have barely started and organisation seems ok the fire dept were fantastic in getting there as quick as they did in such numbers and with such resources. Just another excuse for the facebook brigade to show how much they totally care with a new snapchat filter while ignoring the fact that five MILLION pounds has already been put up as a relief fund by the government. All they're doing is getting in the way of the work that actually needs doing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

They're already storming the Kensington council offices and looks like it is kicking off.

Not surprising though, they're just acting like they do in the third world countries they came from.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7792736.html

I HEARD apparently sprinklers weren't installed as residents did not want the disruption. Says it all. It's all the Tories fault though...

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Corbyn and Labour calling for the seizure of private property in the area over this (yes, really) like some tinpot dictatorship.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

I HEARD apparently sprinklers weren't installed as residents did not want the disruption. Says it all. It's all the Tories fault though...
    Even if that's the case they should have installed them anyway, it's fundamental fire safety. Interesting to see you blaming the deaths of the residents on themselves though. I guess victims of terror attacks are at fault just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Not surprising though, they're just acting like they do in the third world countries they came from.
    And all the white British people there too, and people born in this country, yeah? This is a class issue - you know immigration isn't a factor of everything ever?

What info are they wanting the investigations have barely started and organisation seems ok the fire dept were fantastic in getting there as quick as they did in such numbers and with such resources. Just another excuse for the facebook brigade to show how much they totally care with a new snapchat filter while ignoring the fact that five MILLION pounds has already been put up as a relief fund by the government. All they're doing is getting in the way of the work that actually needs doing
    People have specifically said they want honesty on how many people have died and to stop downplaying it, even if everyone hasn't been identified the number of dead is bound to be significantly higher and if people are still missing at this point then it's obvious where they are.

People want to know why safety concerns regarding the tower block were ignored by the council... people want to know why such flammable materials were used in a £10m refurb when the cost of making it safer would have been miniscule...

The organisation is far from OKAY... literally the entire local response is being handled by local volunteers and residents, why isn't there an official relief effort in place? There is a lack of officials in contact with friends and family of the victims - I've seen two people on the news today say they have had more help from the media than local authorities and officials

I welcome and I'm sure those affected welcome the public inquiry and relief funds but these are long-term responses people need immediate responses.. no one is taking any responsibility and the working class have been ignored for so long it took a disaster killing potentially over 100 people to expose it

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There are no immediate responses and any made would be guesses, can't just wave a magic wand and know the answers to all the questions. Things need to be done right rather than being rushed through, as this whole mess has shown. Also there is an official relief fund, already mentioned that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

What we really need here is to show some love and peace, not to get angry. #LoveNotHate #ThisIsLondon

And on sprinklers, the truth is if we had installed sprinklers then the fire wins. #FireWillNotDivideUs

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Even if that's the case they should have installed them anyway, it's fundamental fire safety. I guess victims of terror attacks are at fault just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?
    I'm just puzzled as to why the supposedly strapped-for-cash council is housing so many foreigners at the expense of the taxpayer, especially in a city where even young British people who have good jobs can't even afford to buy a basic flat let alone a house.

What looks like the potential start of riots by these people is a disgrace when we don't even know the cause yet. It's just any old excuse to smash things up which is exactly what happens in the countries they come from. Add to that the fact that lunatic marxists in the Momentum/Labour movement are also there stirring it up. The same left wing fascists who turn up at EDL demonstrations and cause fights.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons
    Interesting to see you blaming the deaths of the residents on themselves though.
    Uhhh if they refused sprinklers then who's fault is it otherwise?

Wait. Let me guess. Theresa May? Tory Cuts? Neoliberalism? Private landlords?

Quote Originally Posted by lemons
    And all the white British people there too, and people born in this country, yeah? This is a class issue - you know immigration isn't a factor of everything ever?
    It certainly is a factor if they're on the streets rioting and storming council offices.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-06-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

There are no immediate responses and any made would be guesses, can't just wave a magic wand and know the answers to all the questions. Things need to be done right rather than being rushed through, as this whole mess has shown. Also there is an official relief fund, already mentioned that
    They know how many people are dead - this is the main thing people want and need to know right now rather than giving ppl false hope

I know there is an official relief fund, I acknowledged it on my post but I mean on the ground why is it just mainly local residents dealing with the aftermath

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    People have specifically said they want honesty on how many people have died and to stop downplaying it, even if everyone hasn't been identified the number of dead is bound to be significantly higher and if people are still missing at this point then it's obvious where they are.

It's not really downplaying it, they shouldn't pronounce them as dead until it's confirmed, you could announce someone as dead when they're on holiday or something.. (probably not but you get the concept)

People want to know why safety concerns regarding the tower block were ignored by the council... people want to know why such flammable materials were used in a £10m refurb when the cost of making it safer would have been miniscule...

They need to do an investigation and get to the bottom of it imo which is what's happening isn't it, protesting won't do anything

The organisation is far from OKAY... literally the entire local response is being handled by local volunteers and residents, why isn't there an official relief effort in place? There is a lack of officials in contact with friends and family of the victims - I've seen two people on the news today say they have had more help from the media than local authorities and officials

I welcome and I'm sure those affected welcome the public inquiry and relief funds but these are long-term responses people need immediate responses.. no one is taking any responsibility and the working class have been ignored for so long it took a disaster killing potentially over 100 people to expose it
    inred

- - - Updated - - -

What we really need here is to show some love and peace, not to get angry. #LoveNotHate #ThisIsLondon

And on sprinklers, the truth is if we had installed sprinklers then the fire wins. #FireWillNotDivideUs

I'm just puzzled as to why the supposedly strapped-for-cash council is housing so many foreigners at the expense of the taxpayer, especially in a city where even young British people who have good jobs can't even afford to buy a basic flat let alone a house.

What looks like the potential start of riots by these people is a disgrace when we don't even know the cause yet. It's just any old excuse to smash things up which is exactly what happens in the countries they come from. Add to that the fact that lunatic marxists in the Momentum/Labour movement are also there stirring it up. The same left wing fascists who turn up at EDL demonstrations and cause fights.

Uhhh if they refused sprinklers then who's fault is it otherwise?

Wait. Let me guess. Theresa May? Tory Cuts? Neoliberalism? Private landlords?

It certainly is a factor if they're on the streets rioting and storming council offices.
    You say that then post an image in which there's 1 black person I can see out of like 15?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

More to the point many bodies will be buried under rubble and/or burnt to bones mixed in with other bones/body parts. You could find some bones and not know whether you're looking at one body/skeleton or that of a family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scottish
    You say that then post an image in which there's 1 black person I can see out of like 15?
    What's black people got to do with it?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast