HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part Time Work

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Part Time Work

So I finished my medical school two weeks ago.

I need suggestions for a part time job.

To be honest, I'm interested in writing, baking and teaching. But at the same time I also want to be involved in something medically related. Also, I want something humble such as working in food chains etc. So yeah, I'm clueless T.T

I have 6 months before my internship. Suggestion and advice is deeply appreciated

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Blance, Zak Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Hey @TinyFroggy;

Up to recently, i was a Chef for nearly 14 years.
    but my background and schooling had always been medical, (Laboratory) i too finished medical school (Back almost 10 years now) and was looking for something that could maybe incorporate the two together, i too thought i was crazy. then i thought about Molecular Gastronomy, i was introduced to it by my sous chef, after some playing around with it on my own time, my sous left it to me to try out with the new menu that was coming up in a few months, it was a hit! so much fun, i still got that laboratory feel, its not so much "medical" but it still incorperates that science aspect into daily cooking.
    check it out, and if your lucky enough like i was to be able to bring it to life, and get paid for playing "Mad scientist" its great,

i don't know if about where you are, but where i am we have a Farmers market every Saturday downtown in my hometown, and we used to sell our "food experiments" there too!. things like mini Lemon meringue Yogurt Ravioli, or homemade Flavored ice "Dip & Dots"
    Keep your mind open, and think outside the box, if thats something you want to do, do it!
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Tom lmao

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Hey @TinyFroggy;

Up to recently, i was a Chef for nearly 14 years.
    but my background and schooling had always been medical, (Laboratory) i too finished medical school (Back almost 10 years now) and was looking for something that could maybe incorporate the two together, i too thought i was crazy. then i thought about Molecular Gastronomy, i was introduced to it by my sous chef, after some playing around with it on my own time, my sous left it to me to try out with the new menu that was coming up in a few months, it was a hit! so much fun, i still got that laboratory feel, its not so much "medical" but it still incorperates that science aspect into daily cooking.
    check it out, and if your lucky enough like i was to be able to bring it to life, and get paid for playing "Mad scientist" its great,

i don't know if about where you are, but where i am we have a Farmers market every Saturday downtown in my hometown, and we used to sell our "food experiments" there too!. things like mini Lemon meringue Yogurt Ravioli, or homemade Flavored ice "Dip & Dots"
    Keep your mind open, and think outside the box, if thats something you want to do, do it!
    I find your career path is inspirational. I wish to have something like you. It seems satisfying and fulfilling

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Depends what kinda personality you have.

Try push yourself in terms of practice for later career, ie if you are shy then pick a role that is a lot of public interaction so you can build on it. Tbh I think a first time job with a lot of talking with people in is really good for someone younger, especially talking to diff age groups.

My current job in a hotel has improved my people skills massively from face to face to on a telephone.

Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Depends what kinda personality you have.

Try push yourself in terms of practice for later career, ie if you are shy then pick a role that is a lot of public interaction so you can build on it. Tbh I think a first time job with a lot of talking with people in is really good for someone younger, especially talking to diff age groups.

My current job in a hotel has improved my people skills massively from face to face to on a telephone.
    Being shy is the least of my problem. I talk a lotb

My biggest problem is being lazy. You make me think, maybe trying to be assistant researcher is not a bad idea. Not sure about qualifications needed tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

That's a lot of options you have! Do you want to do something that gives you like, practice for your internship/future career or something easier to just help earn you some money?

You can often find tutor type jobs over the summer holidays for kids who need a little extra tuition if you wanted to go down that route, but I'm not sure if they'll want like qualified teachers or anything. Have a look in your local area for like study centres and summer schools and see if they need any help running them?

Baking sounds like such a fun job though ahha! A lot of supermarkets have in store bakeries or if you have any independent ones near you they're usually always hiring (where I live anyway) over the holidays!

That's my only advice!! Have a think about the first Q though!

Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Yeah. I guess I have to figure it out first.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    That's a lot of options you have! Do you want to do something that gives you like, practice for your internship/future career or something easier to just help earn you some money?

You can often find tutor type jobs over the summer holidays for kids who need a little extra tuition if you wanted to go down that route, but I'm not sure if they'll want like qualified teachers or anything. Have a look in your local area for like study centres and summer schools and see if they need any help running them?

Baking sounds like such a fun job though ahha! A lot of supermarkets have in store bakeries or if you have any independent ones near you they're usually always hiring (where I live anyway) over the holidays!

That's my only advice!! Have a think about the first Q though!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I would try getting a job in a medical office or you can try to relax because the next couple years will be hell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast