HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Recovering old account help

Basically.
    I have about 4 accounts that havnt been logged in to since 07. I have searched for them and they still exist and they are still my accounts (can tell from motto etc)
    However I have no idea of an email on them as I created them 11 years ago. Also they have never been locked to an Id or signed in with an Id as you used to be able to log in with username. Any idea if there's anyway I can log in with the username instead of email? Or a way to link them? Cheers

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Hello @Hollyoaks;

I was in your shoes not to long ago, i started back in 04, left around 2010 and it took me years of trial and error trying to reactivate my account. i tried numerous mixes of old emails and old passwords and it still took me forever.
    on a brighter note, your accounts are still active, you know this by still being able to search it up and your old accounts are still coming up. that's good!
    as for logging in with the username rather then the email you created it with will most likely not work (im sure other will agree with me)
    it is one hell of a hassle trying to contact habbo/ Saluke regarding old accounts.
    basically if you don't have access to your email you created with your habbo, its next to impossible to Log in.
    unless you luck out and continuously try many emails and passwords and you are able to get in that way, thats what i did.
    its heart breaking, i know.

but best of luck !
    Like Jake Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

The post above covers most of everything but I would like to just emphasise HOW DIFFICULT Habbo make it to recover old accounts, it is months of drama and replies and frustration. If you can’t remember purchases you made or times you made them (and can’t prove via bank statements) there’s next to no chance unfortunately

I’m not sure if it would help but did you ever sign up to Habbox using an old email address? We might be able to recover that and you may have some luck getting into an email that way. Let me know if you want!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    The post above covers most of everything but I would like to just emphasise HOW DIFFICULT Habbo make it to recover old accounts, it is months of drama and replies and frustration. If you can’t remember purchases you made or times you made them (and can’t prove via bank statements) there’s next to no chance unfortunately

I’m not sure if it would help but did you ever sign up to Habbox using an old email address? We might be able to recover that and you may have some luck getting into an email that way. Let me know if you want!!
    Nah I've only ever used the same email.

Thanks guys! I'll keep trying. They are some pretty good names aswell, was sorting through some old paperwork and found the accounts I made in 05-07 written down. I'm pretty sure I just put something like [email protected] or [email protected] as an email.

Never purchased anything on them, didn't even have anything on the accounts either just good names So surprised they didn't get deleted when there was a clearout.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyoaks View Post
    Nah I've only ever used the same email.

Thanks guys! I'll keep trying. They are some pretty good names aswell, was sorting through some old paperwork and found the accounts I made in 05-07 written down. I'm pretty sure I just put something like [email protected] or [email protected] as an email.

Never purchased anything on them, didn't even have anything on the accounts either just good names So surprised they didn't get deleted when there was a clearout.
    Good luck!! You would have had to activate account so there must have been a real email at *some* point - but whether they accept that or not who knows.

I had an old account I tried to recover and I gave them the email I’m sure I used (it was my only email so...) but I think it might have had an extra X or a .com domain (so it was obviously still me) and they refused and wouldn’t reopen the ticket again so strict!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk