HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Unhappy When will the Habbox's Shop stock the Credit purchase?:)

I notice in Habbox Shop section one could buy coins. All of the 5, 10 and 20 credit are gone
    When will it be in stock again?

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Tagging @lawrawrrr; @despect; @Sho; for this one x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hiya! Thanks for noticing this. I have tried to restock when possible but it’s all funded by me personally and money has been quite tight IRL over the last few months while a LOT of things have gone wrong in my house and needed to be replaced!!

I will be restocking some (with some restrictions) at the end of February when I get my Christmas bonus from work and can afford it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Oh I see: )
    I understand. Money do be tight.
    I do hope your money get better for you

I hope there will be some restrictions. I get the feeling that a lot of people be buying up the 5, 10 and 20 coin purchase.
    Then when a new person like me or someone who has never bought th coins come along hoping to buy one can't because it be bought out. LOL.

Thank you for the feedback
    And thank you so much for funding the coins
    You give people like me, who can't afford to buy some, a chance to get some: ) : ) : )

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLoven View Post
    Oh I see: )
    I understand. Money do be tight.
    I do hope your money get better for you

I hope there will be some restrictions. I get the feeling that a lot of people be buying up the 5, 10 and 20 coin purchase.
    Then when a new person like me or someone who has never bought th coins come along hoping to buy one can't because it be bought out. LOL.

Thank you for the feedback
    And thank you so much for funding the coins
    You give people like me, who can't afford to buy some, a chance to get some: ) : ) : )
    Yep! A lot of our members have so many credits and don't use Habbo much (or don't come on Habbox any more) but wipe out any furni or coins we put in the shop and it's not fair on people like you - which is one of the reasons I stopped stocking regularly.

Thanks for your lovely comments too. Hopefully just a few more weeks then I can figure out the best way to restock!!

Like Joe Liked