HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

This competition has been extended! The deadline is now Sunday 30th September at 1pm! Get those entries in!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Here you go my try at making cupcakes with clouds on

And proof their mine (i spelt toast wrong at first)

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RuthOnToast View Post
    Here you go my try at making cupcakes with clouds on

And proof their mine (i spelt toast wrong at first)

Ruth on tosse
    love them!!
    Like LidyaWillows Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@RuthOnToast; those look absolutely amazing!! so cute

Turns out I had some time today so I made cupcakes!! they're maple syrup + vanilla unicorn cupcakes
    about to try one out on my flatmate I'll keep y'all updated as to whether she dies

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    @RuthOnToast; those look absolutely amazing!! so cute

Turns out I had some time today so I made cupcakes!! they're maple syrup + vanilla unicorn cupcakes
    about to try one out on my flatmate I'll keep y'all updated as to whether she dies

serious question how do you get your icing that like... solid? my icing always seems to flatten out and lose its shape!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    serious question how do you get your icing that like... solid? my icing always seems to flatten out and lose its shape!!
    So your butter has to be as close to room temperature as you can first of all or it won't combine with the sugar correctly.

After that you might be getting the quantities wrong? I always go for 200g butter to 300g icing sugar, add a few drops of whatever flavour I want like lemon juice, vanilla extract, rose water, whatever. Then if it's too thick I add a splash of milk til it's good, and if it's too gloopy then just add more icing sugar til it thickens up.

Sometimes temperature is just wrong and it's a **** to do though.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Look great @RuthOnToast; and @Empired; ! I’ve always wanted to make those ruth, I can never find the rainbow sweets though???

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I stiffen my icing & piping bag in the fridge for a bit usually. This time i was too impatient ..! Also, do you buy yours premade? I found the premade from morrisons never work well. I think it was you who said you shop at morrisons so just a thought. I’m interested to hear empired’s tips, and if the icing was premade or not, and if so - where from?! I’ve only ever had success with lakeland. xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    So your butter has to be as close to room temperature as you can first of all or it won't combine with the sugar correctly.

After that you might be getting the quantities wrong? I always go for 200g butter to 300g icing sugar, add a few drops of whatever flavour I want like lemon juice, vanilla extract, rose water, whatever. Then if it's too thick I add a splash of milk til it's good, and if it's too gloopy then just add more icing sugar til it thickens up.

Sometimes temperature is just wrong and it's a **** to do though.
    Thank you for the recipe, maybe it's that. I will try that!! I think I'm going to make lemon drizzle cupcakes, they were really nice last time.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    Look great @RuthOnToast; and @Empired; ! I’ve always wanted to make those ruth, I can never find the rainbow sweets though???

I stiffen my icing & piping bag in the fridge for a bit usually. This time i was too impatient ..! Also, do you buy yours premade? I found the premade from morrisons never work well. I think it was you who said you shop at morrisons so just a thought. I’m interested to hear empired’s tips, and if the icing was premade or not, and if so - where from?! I’ve only ever had success with lakeland. xx
    I do shop at morrisons yesss but I always make my own icing and everything!! I think premade is far too sweet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh gosh... you all made your own! I’m far too lazy to do that :p but I agree, premade is very sweet!!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I didn't even know you could buy premade buttercream icing
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast