HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    State your question clearly and I will happily answer.

It is not just FTSE 100 companies who lose money "betting on currency fluctuations". Many businesses who import (which a large percentage of businesses do) are affected by currency fluctuations. It leads to increased prices and who pays at the end of the day? The public.

Yes, they were gullible idiots who believed everything they heard people like Boris etc say rather than doing their own research or looking at the situation realistically.

Do I like the Withdrawl Agreement? No, as I do not like the backstop. But I understand why it is there and there is no other solution if we want a hard brexit. There is literally no good solution due to the fact we have a land border with a EU member and we do not want a hard border.

If Parliament cannot agree on any alternatives then yes put it to the public, it is them who will be affected by the result (and it is a major change which will affect several generations) so let them decide it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.... hence let the public decide if the fools we elected cannot decide.
    totally agree to your reply to me. parliament is CLEARLY still voting across party lines. if they won't let us vote on brexit options (as much as i'd like us to remain i'd even accept revoke article 50 NOT being on the ballot) then at LEAST let us vote on mps

I mean surely that is inevitable now??? It's at a total total deadlock????

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    totally agree to your reply to me. parliament is CLEARLY still voting across party lines. if they won't let us vote on brexit options (as much as i'd like us to remain i'd even accept revoke article 50 NOT being on the ballot) then at LEAST let us vote on mps

I mean surely that is inevitable now??? It's at a total total deadlock????
    If it goes to a public vote and public vote for a "No Deal Brexit" then I will accept it despite disagreeing with it as that is the democracy we live in. If our elected officials are unable to making a decision on such a significant matter then it is best to let the public decide. But problem is they do not like to give power back.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav
    Do I like the Withdrawl Agreement? No, as I do not like the backstop. But I understand why it is there and there is no other solution if we want a hard brexit. There is literally no good solution due to the fact we have a land border with a EU member and we do not want a hard border.
    So you're advocating, as per EU's her Withdrawal Agreement -

• Handing the EU a whopping £39bn in exchange for nothing, all of which business will pay in taxation.
    • Handing the EU 1/4 of our country, including the businesses in it and those which sell/buy products there.
    • Allowing the EU to make regulations forever for our country, all of which we'll have no say in but which will effect every business.
    • Allowing the EU to unilaterally control our tariffs, effecting all of our business, without even a say.

And then you say to me you don't want No Deal because of some "uncertainty". It doesn't add up mate.

The alternative to this is that we could be out, in 8 days time, on WTO rules - free to change any tariff/regulation/business law we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav
    If it goes to a public vote and public vote for a "No Deal Brexit" then I will accept it despite disagreeing with it as that is the democracy we live in. If our elected officials are unable to making a decision on such a significant matter then it is best to let the public decide. But problem is they do not like to give power back.
    OHHHH you'll respect it this time will you?

And if you win, do you expect us to accept the outcome this time? Or do we get another go as well?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 02-04-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

State your question clearly and I will happily answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What deal would you go for, out of interest? Considering the fact that the EU won't budge at all on their stance and so the only option for a deal is to give them everything they want
    What could be clearer? The only options deal-wise are "none at all" and work things out afterwards or "do everything the EU demands" - which one is best for the UK?

If Parliament cannot agree on any alternatives then yes put it to the public, it is them who will be affected by the result (and it is a major change which will affect several generations) so let them decide it.
    We did decide.

let the public decide if the fools we elected cannot decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by followed directly by
    if people continue to make comments without fully understanding the situation or how what they are saying effects the country and the economy then yes they are ignorant and in some cases stupid. It is better they not speak rather than speaking without know what they are truly talking about.
    So... do you think the public should choose things, or is everyone who doesn't agree with you best off not speaking and having no opinion?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    So you're advocating, as per EU's her Withdrawal Agreement -

• Handing the EU a whopping £39bn in exchange for nothing, all of which business will pay in taxation.
    • Handing the EU 1/4 of our country, including the businesses in it and those which sell/buy products there.
    • Allowing the EU to make regulations forever for our country, all of which we'll have no say in but which will effect every business.
    • Allowing the EU to unilaterally control our tariffs, effecting all of our business, without even a say.

And then you say to me you don't want No Deal because of some "uncertainty". It doesn't add up mate.

The alternative to this is that we could be out, in 8 days time, on WTO rules - free to change any tariff/regulation/business law we wanted.
    Do you even read my post before posting? I said I do NOT like the Withdrawl agreement.
    This is what I mean, ignorance.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What could be clearer? The only options deal-wise are "none at all" and work things out afterwards or "do everything the EU demands" - which one is best for the UK?

We did decide.

So... do you think the public should choose things, or is everyone who doesn't agree with you best off not speaking and having no opinion?
    If you read my replies properly, you will see that I have already answered all of the points you have raised here.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Do you even read my post before posting? I said I do NOT like the Withdrawl agreement.
    This is what I mean, ignorance.
    If you do not like the Withdrawal Agreement then the alternative is No Deal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you read my replies properly, you will see that I have already answered all of the points you have raised here.
    No, no you haven't. You haven't answered my question at all, you've deflected it and put it on other people. It's really really extremely simple:
    of the two options (AND YES I AM AWARE YOU DO NOT LIKE EITHER, THAT WAS NOT THE QUESTION), which do you think is best for the UK?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    If you do not like the Withdrawal Agreement then the alternative is No Deal.
    See below.

No, no you haven't. You haven't answered my question at all, you've deflected it and put it on other people. It's really really extremely simple:
    of the two options (AND YES I AM AWARE YOU DO NOT LIKE EITHER, THAT WAS NOT THE QUESTION), which do you think is best for the UK?
    Neither option is good for the economy. Hence let the public decide if they want the Withdrawl Agreement, No Deal Brexit or Stay in EU.

Even if we have No Deal brexit, tell me how we will resolve the Ireland/NI border issue? The country wants a open border, but we do not want a customs union. You can't always have the best of both situations, in some cases like this it does not exist.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

*+*+*+ThAt'S nOt An AnSwEr*+*+*+
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast