HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Attack on Titan: !!!!!!!!!

I just started watching this show called Attack on Titan and I've recently heard that they may not make a second season due to lack of fans (either that or financial problems). WTF are they talking about- if that show doesn't have fans then the amount of people who watched Pokemon must have been under some sort of hypnotizing spell for it to have so many seasons! I'm only on episode 21, but this has got me feeling sad already. Another thing, Iv'e been having nightmares about Titans. My most recent ones were last night (I had 3 of them)! Me and a bunch of people are trapped in the really big building (looks like a hospital) and are trying to hide from the titans, in one of them the colossal titan steps on the front half of the building and titans come pouring in. In the other one 4 titans break through the front door (Its really big) and come in. I wake up in a cold sweat. BUT ITS A GREAT SHOW!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

pretty sure the manga is one of the best selling at the moment so I smell bs to that rumour

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shenkuu

Not sure what you're on about, but AoT has a massive fanbase. The only reason it hasn't gotten a second season right now is because there's not enough manga content to cover for a second season just yet.

Tokens

Good, better be I would die if it weren't. Anyways, imma rub this info in my friend's (the one that told me that) face!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orochimaru360

Latest Awards:

I'm watching it on Netflix. It's a good series

Tokens

Yup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    deathbot20.v2

Latest Awards:

I enjoyed Watching it, Lots of action and some good character development

"Where angels fall and darkness reigns
    Where time dissolves the brightest flame"

Tokens
    Habbo
    eLv

Latest Awards:

I was about to give up after watching the first few eps but I'm glad I didn't, the action and comedy scenes was really nice! I watched every week from crunchyroll when it came out previously, can't wait for next season.

Tokens

I've heard that we can expect it to come in 2015 due to the fact that the manga isnt caught up with the anime...... or something like that lol.