HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default GasFM.net - Radio for Teens

Hello all, hope everyone has had a good day!

I am just creating this thread to create awareness of a site I work with called GasFM.net (www.gasfm.net)

We just today released a new site with some new features and sections. Radio wise it is just like HabboXLive but based upon teens (although we try to be more like commercial radio, though thats hard to achieve).

Anyway Just thought I'd ask your opinions on the new site, and for questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

www.gasfm.net

Tonight is a relaunch caus we were down for a week to create a new site, appart from that I think we are back and everything is good.

Also I provide shoutcasts server if anybody wants one, although there are alot of shoutcast providers out there!
    Last edited by Source; 15-12-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Tokens

Looks good, easy navigation, great content and loving the GasFM Unsigned article. Looks interesting.

Nice site

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very nice! +Rep
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Glad you guys like it, some more comment would be appreciated though!

Tokens

It's nice, but the DJ Panel looks like Simons or Calebs. If it is, you removed the copyright and added your own.

Selling DJ/Habbo layout, more info here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yea its the kristall panel. And sorry I didnt remove the copyright my friend did, I'll put it back! (I hate it when people do that)!

Tokens

WOW I LOVE IT +REP
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup. Also do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you for your comments. Keep them coming, also we are looking for forum staff members (mods).