HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Angry Doesn't it hurt when.... [Read on]

Okay anyways, I'm in a cranky mood today. Don't you hate it when your GOOD friends plan something together and don't bother inviting you to it? What's worse is when they talk about it right in front of you or when you find out by accident and they invite you out of pity..

So anyways, my friends and I are outside and one of my friends asks me if i'm going out tomorrow with so and so. Then, another one of my friends nudges him and tells him to be quiet. Right there, I was so hurt x.x

But what ticksme off even more is that a few minutes later, the friend who told my other friend to be quiet came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go out with them tomorrow. I told him "Don't invite me out of pity, if you didn't want me to come, then don't bother." and I was in a bad mood all day.

And to think, these people were like my best friends. We go out to see movies whenever there's anything good like everytime we plan something. I don't remember doing anything to make them angry so I'm just like.. whatever, to hell with them.

BUT STILL =[ I feel depressed now x.x
    Last edited by Ellis.; 03-05-2006 at 01:33 AM.

Ellis.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where were they going anyways?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My favourite chinese eatery Damn it they had good spring rolls there >;[

Ellis.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate when that happens
    we were in our little circle and my friends like

"yo greg, you coming to Scary Movie 4 Tonight"
    then another like
    "david what you talking about, no one is going to a movie"
    then they walk away laughing :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never experienced anything like this because I'm nearly a total outcast. I don't plan on making friends with these people in my class, they're either weird or stuck-ups just trying to me cool. Oh and hi Ellis! You were my friend on Habbo until you moved to HABBO USA.
    yo, it's me ste

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .x.Taurus.x.
    Okay anyways, I'm in a cranky mood today. Don't you hate it when your GOOD friends plan something together and don't bother inviting you to it? What's worse is when they talk about it right in front of you or when you find out by accident and they invite you out of pity..

So anyways, my friends and I are outside and one of my friends asks me if i'm going out tomorrow with so and so. Then, another one of my friends nudges him and tells him to be quiet. Right there, I was so hurt x.x

But what ticksme off even more is that a few minutes later, the friend who told my other friend to be quiet came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go out with them tomorrow. I told him "Don't invite me out of pity, if you didn't want me to come, then don't bother." and I was in a bad mood all day.

And to think, these people were like my best friends. We go out to see movies whenever there's anything good like everytime we plan something. I don't remember doing anything to make them angry so I'm just like.. whatever, to hell with them.

BUT STILL =[ I feel depressed now x.x
    OMG thats happened to me so many times ! It really hurts ;l they all went to see a film with out me i was gutted
    Last edited by splatttt; 10-05-2006 at 07:06 PM.
    I feel alive
    You were my ecstacy
    It's you that I'm craving
    I feel alive
    You were my energy
    So why do you hate me?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I Got That In The Hols, Obviously Everyone Had Left Me Out Of The Plan. It Hurts Especially When People Paired Up In Our Group, Damn Odd Numbers. Thank God For The New Girl!

→he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

•яαยขнєℓ •

Tokens

I get that, It's like once I was in P.E And we had to get into groups of 4, there was five of us and they decided to kick me out like they always do ;[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh jeez, you cheated yourself out of fun on this one.
    so what they invited you out of pity? you got invited didn't you? stop don't moan you can't go if you rejected the final offer. end of.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It could just be 1 friend, the other one wanted you to go.
    Honestly that has never happened to me, its like a party. You cant tell someone about it and tell them its gonna be the best unless you actually invite them, thats mean , you should talk to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast