HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default Teenage hangs herself due to abuse on ASK.FM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...te-Ask-fm.html

A 14-year-old schoolgirl killed herself after being bullied by online trolls who told her to 'drink bleach' and 'go get cancer'.

Hannah Smith, from Lutterworth, Leicestershire, was found dead on Friday after being sent abusive messages on controversial website Ask.fm.

After a barrage of abuse Hannah posted the handwritten message: 'You think you want to die but in reality you just want to be saved' on the day before she died.

Her devastated parents posted the terrible news online and attacked the social media site for not doing more to tackle bullies and called for it to be banned.

Hannah's father Dave Smith wrote on Facebook: 'On Friday morning my daughter was found hanged last night i seen her ask fm account and someone had been telling her to die'.

The heartbroken father, who owns a cleaning services company, continued: 'My heart is broken in 2 and is gonna take along time to repair i just hope that none of you have to go through the pain im goin through rite now and love u all.

'Wats left after hannah took here own life.

'Me and jo sleep down stairs now - we dont have a bed time.

'We have to go for walks regular as we cant bear being in this empty house.'

It came as the debate over cyber-bullying continues to rage as several high-profile women, including MPs, have been threatened with rape and murder by trolls.

Ask fm user Chloe India posted on the website: 'R.I.P. Hannah Smith, she killed herself due to ask.fm and bullying. The haters need to realize.

'These situations need handling fast, too many people commit suicide because of the haters / cyber bully's on here and any other social networking sites'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0KqoBiO00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why hasn't this site been closed abuse is SO common on it?

edit: missed the 'r' on teenager :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ask.fm is the worst for bullying online. Inb4 some people comment and try to justify people saying such things because "you can just get rid of your account111!!" because that totally makes sense and is really fair where we should live in a world like that lol no.

It's a shame this has happened and it's becoming an epidemic (teenage suicides) because of people's pure ignorance to how harmful their comments can be -.-

R.I.P. to her so much
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

No real evidence that it was because of ask.fm abuse and even if it was, I don't see why they should have to shut down.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Absolutely tragic. I don't see why these sites exists when so many trolls are at large now. I don't see how anyone could find fun in telling someone to go die when this sort of things happens far too regularly now; they must be aware.

Sure, we have trolls on here, but they troll to a joke level and I'm sure they've never any intention of telling anyone to go and die or to kill themselves at any point.

I'm also saddened that this 14-year old wasn't made more aware of the fact that these trolls do exist on the internet and any abuse they do send should be ignored and reported, not even a reply should be sent because this entices them more into further abuse.

I really feel for their family and would never know what to do if this ever happened to anyone of my family members, let alone a daughter.

R.I.P. Hannah Smith

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

there is horrible questions on nearly every other ask.fm page i come across

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Ask.fm needs to be banned. End of
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

oh god, only 14.

rest in peace
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

double click the thread title when ur back on the current affairs thread list to edit it :Innocent:

ppl that insult and attack other ppl over their appearance and other personal things r the worst and that is the lowest. im all for being abusive online but when it becomes personal and u bring their real life appearance into it and such then that is TOO FAR

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

such a shame rest in peace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

she was really in **** creek to begin with emotion-wise
    she's thought about killing herself over and over but the people who really matter.. she can't do such a thing and leave them to grieve like that

so she goes on this website called ask.fm the king of abuse the ultimate test to see whether you can convince yourself to finally kick the bucket

she stares at all the abuse 24/7 and it takes over her life

all she can think about is negativaty because all she knows is them ask.fm questions telling her to die and what not

that becomes her world.. her obsession

trapped on that website
    mind forever spiralling into the depths of nothingness

*kicks the chair over*

goodbye world

I like to guess what drives people to do these things :Nerd:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast