HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Monopoly Card error

Hey,

Just looked at my PM's and realised I sent in eight competitions I have entered (two PM's with four in each), whoever I only got sent two cards (for one o the emails). So I believe I am owed two cards?

Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Helloooo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I will check this as soon as possible and see if the amount of cards given out corresponds to the amount of competitions that have been sent to HabboxComps. I've said 2 people with a similar problem and two different outcomes: one where I had made a mistake, one where I hadn't.

edit: just checked and yes you're right. I'll PM you your two extra cards with the next batch and I can only apologise. Tbh All I can put it down is to putting your name once. I write all the names on notepad, put the card they won next to their name. If there's two, I'll put it down twice etc and I must have not done that. Why? I have no idea tbh so I'll just put it down to human error. Sorry for any inconvience!
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 23-05-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I will check this as soon as possible and see if the amount of cards given out corresponds to the amount of competitions that have been sent to HabboxComps. I've said 2 people with a similar problem and two different outcomes: one where I had made a mistake, one where I hadn't.

edit: just checked and yes you're right. I'll PM you your two extra cards with the next batch and I can only apologise. Tbh All I can put it down is to putting your name once. I write all the names on notepad, put the card they won next to their name. If there's two, I'll put it down twice etc and I must have not done that. Why? I have no idea tbh so I'll just put it down to human error. Sorry for any inconvience!
    That is fine, thanks for checking this out for me.

I stopped entering the competitions partly since I didn't get the right amount of cards, and never got round to asking about them, and didn't enter any since. Exams also obviously impacted me checking the competitions.

May I ask if this: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=659202 no longer happens? I tried signing up for it, to make it easier for me to take part in competitions but heard nothing back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's meant to happen but it wasn't one of our priorities and ended up slipping until it became non-existent. Despite that, we've always seen a small interest in it (we get about 5 people a month signing up) so we may bring it back again if we ever get time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    It's meant to happen but it wasn't one of our priorities and ended up slipping until it became non-existent. Despite that, we've always seen a small interest in it (we get about 5 people a month signing up) so we may bring it back again if we ever get time.
    Could an automatic notification system be made where the user gets a notification when a new thread is posted in the comps forum?

Might make it easier - depending on if you do it manually atm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Could an automatic notification system be made where the user gets a notification when a new thread is posted in the comps forum?

Might make it easier - depending on if you do it manually atm
    You can do this already by clicking "Forum Tools" at the top of the forum and then hitting "Subscribe to this forum" (just like I'm subscribed to this section) and choose to get updates by email. I do think it would be better (if it's feasible) to get a little notification bar, rather like the "New Visitor / Private Message" which could be implemented on the forum.

Or of course on Habbox.com, you can subscribe to get email updates when Staff Applications open for specific departments; I'm sure David could code something to get a new PM, notice or email when new competitions are brought out too?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never really asked. I always feel really guilty asking people to do these techie things for me because they're always 100 times busier with more important things!

I've finished uni now until september so one month, I might focus on bringing it back... but I won't promise which month cos I always keep my promises and it'll be like habbox v6 all over again