HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default Articles Feedback 2015

Hey Everyone.
    We are going into May and there are a lot of things that I would like to do for my Articles Department but before I start going off and maybe even doing things that may not be helpful for anyone else I thought I would open up a feedback thread and see if there are some ideas, or feedback on what the Articles team should do.

Major things I would like to focus on are;

Conversation Starters & New Ideas

Now, before I had left in January I had started the conversation starters and to be honest I thought they were doing well... with more motivation from the team they could actually be more helpful than not. What do you think of the Conversation Starters? Should they be kept or revamp it better?

----

As you can tell from my previous feedback thread, I love to hear what everyone has to say about the department. I am an advocate of making myself, and this department known. If you have anything you'd like to see from the department let me know in the thread!

And I have looked at the previous thread and I know that there was one thing that I didn't get to the last time I was manager and that was a weekly Articles competition. I will be getting into that come May (Which is tomorrow... I realize that)

---

In the end, thanks for all feedback.. whether it be positive or negative.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

More conversation starters please! I'd like to see a nice range of them as well as seeing plenty of them. For your more experienced staff, get them posting some quite controversial conversation starters to give them a bit of a challenge.

Once you resigned the Articles department kinda dropped off the scale which seriously disappointed me. What happened to posting articles around on HabboxForum instead of just using the hx.com site which no one except staff (and that's not to read articles is it ;l) visits?

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Bring Articles to the Forum (post on both)

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    More conversation starters please! I'd like to see a nice range of them as well as seeing plenty of them. For your more experienced staff, get them posting some quite controversial conversation starters to give them a bit of a challenge.

Once you resigned the Articles department kinda dropped off the scale which seriously disappointed me. What happened to posting articles around on HabboxForum instead of just using the hx.com site which no one except staff (and that's not to read articles is it ;l) visits?
    Thank you for this. I can always count on you for some critical feedback. I really want to work towards "Conversation starters" to become a role for those who have a keen focus on wanting to stay connected.. because I have some experienced writers that are genuinely good writers... but not very good socially on the forum.

I am really hoping come V7, it'll turn around... which I have looked at V7 for writers and it is very user friendly those who are writing articles, and readers.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    Bring Articles to the Forum (post on both)
    I agree. I think what happened was there was no push to post all articles to forum after I left. It'll be my personal goal to push for that again. It was something that never should of stopped.
    Last edited by Brad; 01-05-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

As a writer, I used to carry on posting on the forum, but I did lose motivation and passion for writing. I hope I can regain both, though I did feel my articles there was always some new limit given to me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quite a lot of articles are still posted on the forum :p There was a bit of a lull but in general I'd say it's pretty much the same amount!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Quite a lot of articles are still posted on the forum :p There was a bit of a lull but in general I'd say it's pretty much the same amount!
    I have no interest in the Habbo-related section so if they're all in there then I won't notice. I haven't seen anything in the General section for a long time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I have no interest in the Habbo-related section so if they're all in there then I won't notice. I haven't seen anything in the General section for a long time.
    Some in habbo, some in general although lately it has been more habbo & games but that's what the majority of articles have been about! It's a problem more with lack of articles than lack of interaction unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Some in habbo, some in general although lately it has been more habbo & games but that's what the majority of articles have been about! It's a problem more with lack of articles than lack of interaction unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. I'd like to interact more with articles and staff but there are never any that interest me for me to join in with discussion.