HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Nigel Farage to remain as UKIP leader

http://news.sky.com/story/1481942/uk...es-resignation

UKIP has rejected Nigel Farage's resignation and he remains the party leader, the party has said.

The party chairman said they would not accept Mr Farage's post-election resignation because the party's "election campaign had been a great success".

The party's National Executive Committee said the party had "fought a positive campaign with a very good manifesto" and "despite negative attacks" had managed to secure four million votes, which is said was an "extraordinary achievement".

Mr Farage, who announced he would step down as promised after failing to win the seat of South Thanet, has now withdrawn his resignation and will continue to lead the party.

In a statement Steve Crowther, the party chairman, said: "As promised Nigel Farage tendered his official resignation as leader of UKIP to the NEC.

"This offer was unanimously rejected by the NEC members who produced overwhelmingly evidence that the UKIP membership did not want Nigel to go."
    Although I'm not a UKIP supporter, I do like Nigel as the party's leader and it's nice to see him stay. I didn't expect him to return so soon though!
    Last edited by Lewis; 11-05-2015 at 03:10 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nigel farage is basically the entire campaign for ukip... i was a bit sad when he and the others resigned.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wonder if he will resign if the UK rejects leaving the EU in 2 years then. I mean, if we do stay in the EU, what is the point of UKIP?

Well, I shouldn't say that actually, look at the SNP now. Maybe UKIP will be better off if we do decide to stay in the EU.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ajs406

Latest Awards:

Thank god for that!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

very very glad about this i like him

hate ukip, like Farage
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So he's going to get around breaking his promises by saying "well I TRIEDDDDDDDDDD". They can't force him to stay in the job lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It did seem weird he stepped down, when UKIP received quite a large number of the votes despite only winning one MP. If PR was around UKIP would have taken over most of the South East.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Worse than Paddy Ashdown.

In all seriousness though, UKIP probably wouldn't continue without him at the helm and it is nice to see a genuinely different ​political party as, if nothing else, it encourages a bit of debate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Surely nige wouldn't go back on his word?
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Absolutely typical. The man who claims to hate how the 'establishment' always goes back on its promises, and doesn't commit to anything has done exactly that.

Showing his true colours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast