HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Just 1 Question

Tokens

Default Just 1 Question

Hey guys i'm a bit new to being on this forum and everything and i'm hoping to be a RVR but i went to Undertakers value room and talked to him and said positions are closed but then i talked to another RVR and he said just post Values and you will get a trial in the future and this was on the same night, this is where i got confused so if you could please clear this up for me i'd give my thanks my habbo name is op46 so add me if you can clear things out or just reply, i was told when i posted this the first time to go in the rare values section and ask but all they have is sections to post values bot any help.

Ps. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place yet again :s :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I told you in your previous thread, which was also in the wrong section, post it here.

Tokens
    Habbo
    crashb555

Latest Awards:

You can always post values in the Report Rare Values forum, these will then contribute to your chances of getting hired as a Rare Values Reporter.

But the applications for a position are closed at the moment

Tokens

Ok thanks thats all i needed to know >