Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Crackable Crystals and achievements.

https://habbox.com/#!/News/article/1782

Other images:

Last edited by Samantha; 21-05-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Spoltage

Latest Awards:

Personally i think that habbo should have just came up with original ideas, i know that the easter crackable eggs where quite successfull (this can be seen as bad though as the prizes were not as valuable) but if they continue to redo the same thing but make them look different people will get bored. It would have been good to have the crackable objects just for easter, even if they repeated it each year!!

Sam

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spoltage View Post
    Personally i think that habbo should have just came up with original ideas, i know that the easter crackable eggs where quite successfull (this can be seen as bad though as the prizes were not as valuable) but if they continue to redo the same thing but make them look different people will get bored. It would have been good to have the crackable objects just for easter, even if they repeated it each year!!

Sam
    Precisely, also why would you crack a crystal - it made sense with eggs, but crystals aren't that amazing and I believe they're trying to prolong the campaign a little too much.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS AND REMAKE (even remotely) SUCCESSFUL IDEAS TO THE POINT WHERE ITS OVERKILL AND NO LONGER FUN OR INTERESTING IN THE SLIGHTEST. THINK OF ANOTHER INTERESTING/FUN/EXCITING IDEA THAT IS ORIGINAL IT DEFINITELY WASNT SO FUN THAT ANY1 WANTS TO DO IT AGAIN JESUS CHRIST

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Crackable eggs was fun and slightly made sense, crackable crystals not so much...
    /

Tokens

They should of said "Shattering Crystals" shatter them to pieces to reveal prizes or something. They look awful.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KieKieKoala View Post
    They should of said "Shattering Crystals" shatter them to pieces to reveal prizes or something. They look awful.
    Yess that would have sounded so much better ! I wonder what the prizes will be though..

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Spoltage

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Precisely, also why would you crack a crystal - it made sense with eggs, but crystals aren't that amazing and I believe they're trying to prolong the campaign a little too much.
    Yes cracking crystals does not really make much sense, they could make a diamond stuck to a rock, you then use a pick axe to pick at the rock. You should then receive a crystal once its fully picked and these can buy things, for example 2 crystals can buy you a rubbish prize where as 200 crystals could buy you a rare.

They could do this:
    lvl 1 crystal rock (lowest) - randomly get inbetween 1-5 diamonds
    lvl 2 crystal rock (medium) - randomly get inbetween 6-15 diamonds
    lvl 3 crystal rock (largest) - randomly get inbetween 15-40 diamonds

I also agree they are trying to prolong the campaign even though it is not that great, i think they may be doing this so there is not a huge gap between this campaign and any summer campagins they have planned.

Sam

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Yess that would have sounded so much better ! I wonder what the prizes will be though..
    No doubt some good/bad ducks, good/bad penguins good/bad submarines...

Sam

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They'll probably have the lower Mystic furni in the smaller ones, perhaps they'd bring back the rares for the bigger ones?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Diamond ore.. maybe but the crystal itself.. no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast