HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default • Episode 21: // Bad move... Bad move... •

The Cast

Gabriel: Gabriel is your pal. As a sort of leader figure in Heaven, he's everyone's friend. Concurrently, he's no one's pal. Like that guy on Survivor. The one who won? Gabe would win Survivor everytime.

Adam: The first man, born in Eden and made from the ground of the garden of Eden, he's often at times, very confused about the world around him.

Lilith V1: Also made from the dust of Eden, Lilith is an independent woman, not willing to stand for Adam's chauvinistic ways.

Lilith V2: When Lilith hooked up with Satan, she got the wonderful fortune of turning immortal, as well as the not so wonderful misfortune of becoming his servant.

Satan: loves God. No, Seriously. Satan thinks that God's a pretty awesome entity. Really, I'm not lying.

Micheal: Michael is the highest, strongest, fastest angel, second only to God. He is the head of the heavenly (Godly) army, though rarely needs them as his own divine wrath is usually enough to take care of any problem.

Beliael: Micheals secretary, she sits around at her desk all day doing secretarial things, such as painting her nails, ordering coffee'swith the companys money and chatting it up with her angelic friends.

Eve: Cloned from one of Adam's ribs, Eve is genetically engineered to be obedient and subservient, as all women should be.

Raphael: Raphael likes science. A HELL OF ALOT! He invented the internet about eight million years before Al Gore did

Cain V1: Adam's first son and the black sheep of the family, his worldviews are often not accepted by his father and brother and is often picked on because of it.

Cain V2: Immortal? Or just undead? Cain drank a mysterious potion and died instantly. Is it Satan's blessing or his God's curse that allows him to continue walking the earth?

Abel: Adam's second son, he's everything a father could want in a child: strong, obedient and hard working. His favorite past times are beating up his brother.

Todays Episode:

Michael goes mad and well, read and look and you'll figure our why. xP

I'm too unpatient to wait until my ban.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

Haha, that's great.

Tokens

I dont really get it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahaha thats great! WELL DONE +repi'll rep you on your mail account

Quote Originally Posted by Alexisonfire
    I dont really get it.
    If you search 'Kadaj' on advance search and put this in the keywords '• Episode' you'll get a list of all my previous episodes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha that's really good! +REP

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmao. the last one gabriels like and the other ones like
    hahaha. funny ;D

+rep