HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interviews

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Default Interviews

I have an interview today and I was wondering what I can say when they ask me, 'What are your weaknesses?' like just say if your shy, how can make that into a positive that can be in the weaknesses
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I usually say I'm too self critical, always wanting to do/achieve better. It's not really a bad flaw but it answers the question.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw good luck! I have 1 tooooo! Mines more of a formal chat tho :L

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I always try and say how I want to improve any weakness I have whilst I'm in that new position, but that might not work in all cases. Not so sure if saying you're shy is a good idea either really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

say u can be shy but want to work on it with the opportunity of this new job like kardan says
    u will want to work hard to improve it which would benefit ur employer as well as ur self

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"I like to check and recheck my work which can sometimes get on my colleagues nerves but it's only because I don't like leaving work unfinished and I'm thorough in what I do."

I'm probably too late in answering but let us know how it went and what questions came up

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I usually say I'm too self critical, always wanting to do/achieve better. It's not really a bad flaw but it answers the question.
    I suggest not doing stuff like that.. The amount of times interviewers get answers like that lol and makes you seem worse as it doesn't make you look more confident just makes you look ignorant and think nothing's bad with yourself. IMHO.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

one i was told, is say you're over analytical - can be seen as a weakness as you can take a while doing something, but you see it as a strength as it shows you're hard working, like things to be certain with your work etc.

though my agent told me they very rarely ask for your strengths and weaknesses. Also I was told never to say anything about being shy if it's a job that involves interaction with customers or clients.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I've got my first one to one interview tomorrow haha yey

I've thought about this question loads and I guess I would say something like

'I lack in self confidence but I feel like getting the chance to do this job would help me develop the confidence I need to be the person I want to be'

idk something weird like that maybe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

When giving a weakness you want to be honest but not too bad..

Saying you lack self confidence or something could be a total turn off for the interviewer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast