HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you guys watch TheAmazingAtheist?

(If you dont know who this is, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist)

So alot of people have their favorite YouTubers, and mine is TheAmazingAtheist. (As he is my avatar and signature)

He is basically my favorite youtuber for quite a few reasons:
    • I am an Atheist
    • He is super funny
    • He doesnt just expose/pwn god/jesus, he does it to Anyone who basically just acts immature in public

I would list my favorite videos of him but they do have quite a few cuss words in them so i wont. Do you guys watch him?

moderator alert Edited by Sianness (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' to 'Anime and Other Entertainment' as videos are better suited here.
    Last edited by Sian; 02-05-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

nope never

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

4real we get rid of one Dragga and...

TAA is far too aggressive and insulting to ever be taken seriously. He makes everyone that he claims to be affiliated with look like idiots and sets back any cause that he suggests he's in support of just by being a vile person. Overall someone with a decent grasp on absolute basics but too gung-ho without being properly educated on a lot of topics and ultimately just an embarrassment most of the time
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I haven't seen him before, but to be honest the God debate isn't one I am really interested in anyway. I have watched Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and others argue for atheism before (and it's interesting) but I simply don't agree. To me, a society must have a moral system or code and religion fulfils that role much better than the state or science ever can... specifically Christianity.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

I never heard of this guy. My fav youtuber is adoseofbuckley and speairstheamazinghd

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I've just watched a few of his videos, he seems alright but too over the top for me.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I haven't seen him before, but to be honest the God debate isn't one I am really interested in anyway. I have watched Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and others argue for atheism before (and it's interesting) but I simply don't agree. To me, a society must have a moral system or code and religion fulfils that role much better than the state or science ever can... specifically Christianity.

Matthew McConaughey Rust Cohle has the best rebuttal to this fallacy.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post

Matthew McConaughey Rust Cohle has the best rebuttal to this fallacy.
    I have heard those arguments before from Hitchens and Dawkins but do not accept them. As a believer in conservatism myself, I believe man is a fallen creature due to original sin and that a path towards relative morality simply means that you can and will end up in a place you do not want to be.

The key example I always think back to is the Aztec Empire which was non-abrahamic (due to no contact with the rest of the world until the arrival of the Spanish) which used to practice sacrifice by cutting people's hearts out. The civilisation thought of this as a moral good whereas from the point of view from our civilisation, this was utterly abhorrent. Even if Christianity and God were proven to by false, I would still advocate/follow the doctrine.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I have heard those arguments before from Hitchens and Dawkins but do not accept them. As a believer in conservatism myself, I believe man is a fallen creature due to original sin and that a path towards relative morality simply means that you can and will end up in a place you do not want to be.

The key example I always think back to is the Aztec Empire which was non-abrahamic (due to no contact with the rest of the world until the arrival of the Spanish) which used to practice sacrifice by cutting people's hearts out. The civilisation thought of this as a moral good whereas from the point of view from our civilisation, this was utterly abhorrent. Even if Christianity and God were proven to by false, I would still advocate/follow the doctrine.
    As opposed to the civilised punishment for heresy by burning people at the stake.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    As opposed to the civilised punishment for heresy by burning people at the stake.
    I don't claim to be a defender of the entire history of Christendom, Islam or any other abrahamic religion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

I've just starting watching some of his videos a few weeks ago and I love him.
    Last edited by God; 02-05-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast