Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlibberFabber

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Working on a Habbo Community Discord.

Hey Guys!

So I've started a community project, not just HabboX based, but just based on Habbo itself.

A discord server that you can use outside of game to communicate with friends, other hotel members, share room builds, pixel design, and more to come!

I've provided just a few screenshots below of it.

Custom Frank Bot

It's still a work in progress but would be delighted to have you join to start it up

You must have discord DM's activated to be able to verify. If not a manual verification will need to be issued.

Join here! - https://discord.gg/tJEaUYr

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Why am I afraid to go there. Lol. There's always a part of me getting very wary when third party is involved. How is it going, regardless?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im already joined
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -