HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quiet Zone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Default Quiet Zone

On certain trains they have a 'quiet zone' where electronic use must be used quietly and no mobile phone usage but all the time I hear people on the phone or playing videos loudly. The trains are usually fairly empty at this time of day so no excuse not to use other carriages. Is it just me or do others get pissed off at these people's selfishness?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

You can tell the conductor if he's there and he should make people move! Most of the time quiet carriages (which I ALWAYS book) are perfectly quiet for me but I have seen people be asked to move before deffo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Our trains don't have quiet carriages

People just don't care now, they do what they want when they want. It does annoy me when you can hear their entire conversation though, or the game they're playing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

never use trains with quiet zones and don't really care if i don't want to listen to other people i just put my earphones in and listen to music

all should watch this funny argument on the london underground

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've had it like once, I have to travel round the country at times on fact finding missions and I try to book the quiet carriage so that I can get on and do work without distraction and there has only been once when some bloke was just being a complete ******* with his mobile phone game :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I used to get the train to and from uni every day. People were doing it quite a lot. I never felt the need to complain, except internally, but I internally moan about ignorant people all the time. People talking on their phone used to annoy me the most, or people playing music so loud through their headphones that I could hear it. No one says a word about that but an old guy gave me a death stare for rustling a packet of crisps!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I almost always sit in the quiet zones. I hate it when its rowdy during quiet times of the day when there is lots of space, but I understand that the quiet zone may be loud during peak hours.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If the part's of the train are empty and it don't matter playing music etc - that I fine I think, but not otherwise!

As for the Video - it is just beyond staged .... AS IF that'd happen (yeah it does but for mins) and no-one par that 1 boke batted an eyelid - it is just too un-real to be real!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post

As for the Video - it is just beyond staged .... AS IF that'd happen (yeah it does but for mins) and no-one par that 1 boke batted an eyelid - it is just too un-real to be real!
    who would stage an argument on a train :rolleyes: hardly anyone does anything these days to stop arguments or fights in public!

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

to be fair I stand waiting for the train, if the quiet zone stops at where I'm jumping on, then I couldn't care less. I'll have my earphones in listening to music, i'll answer my phone if I get a call. I pay my fare, not follow their rules and be quiet like a good boy. sorry but thats the truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast