HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Quoted Me?

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Default Who Quoted Me?

Just an idea...

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=255285

Could we have something like that?
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Looks like a good idea tbh.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I think this would be useful, at least you would know if someone how quoted you without checking in the thread!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This was suggested some time ago and we all like the idea, something was found that could be used in a system how we want it however then our technician did a runner therefore at the moment we are not looking into installing such add-ons. However, when we appoint a new techie this will be something discussed.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    This was suggested some time ago and we all like the idea, something was found that could be used in a system how we want it however then our technician did a runner therefore at the moment we are not looking into installing such add-ons. However, when we appoint a new techie this will be something discussed.
    Do you not think finding someone that can solve problems with the forum and make it progress is a priority? :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

It doesn't bother me, I'm good at remembering what threads I posted in so I wouldn't really use this feature. Once it can be hidden, I'm all for it.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

This was asked for before. It's something i really would like as i don't check back in every single thread i've posted in most of the time.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

This was suggested before and I quite like the idea tbh but as Oli said, we have no one to do this at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Do you not think finding someone that can solve problems with the forum and make it progress is a priority? :S
    How do you know they aren't?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    At no point have we ever said there isn't someone at Habbox who can solve problems with the forum - there is, and always will be. What has been said is that there is nobody at Habbox who can spend time optimizing this forum with add-ons, because quite simply HabboxForum is not Habbox's priority at the moment. Forum Technician is a job that only someone trusted at Habbox would be given, it's not something we are going to give out willy nilly. Habbox has many priorities higher than this forum at the moment (which is quite fair after the attention this forum recieved last year) so things like this can wait.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    At no point have we ever said there isn't someone at Habbox who can solve problems with the forum - there is, and always will be. What has been said is that there is nobody at Habbox who can spend time optimizing this forum with add-ons, because quite simply HabboxForum is not Habbox's priority at the moment. Forum Technician is a job that only someone trusted at Habbox would be given, it's not something we are going to give out willy nilly. Habbox has many priorities higher than this forum at the moment (which is quite fair after the attention this forum recieved last year) so things like this can wait.
    SAY WOT

I read this then read on and knew it was too good to be true lol. How I see it is, habbox.com should always be habbox's main priority seeing as it is the "face" of habbox. Anyways that's for a completely different topic. I think next time Jin should take a different approach to who runs the website, it would be good to see someone like content manager or news manager getting gm, to see how they manage things and what departments they consider "more important".
    Last edited by Richie; 14-02-2011 at 11:51 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast