HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default I wake up in the middle of the night without fail!

Well yeah, Ive kind of changed my sleeping routine about a month ago to going to sleep on a school night at about 9 pm - 10 pm then it takes me about 15 mins to fall alseep. Also I've been waking up at about 7am for school. The thing is even on a weekend when I go to sleep about 12 ish I wake up around 8am - 9am. not with an alarm, on a school morning I wake up with an alarm. Im 15, and there are no noises that wake me up because i keep waking up since a month ago between 1:30 am - 5:30 am sometimes twice like this morning I woke up at 1:30 then went back to slepe then woke up at 4 am and couldnt get back to sleep till 5:20am which really annoyed me. Any solutions? Also I go to the gym 3 times a week if that helps you.

Tokens

you had a wet dream, check your covers.

Tokens

please dont waste my time.

Tokens

wet dream wet dream wet dream wet dream

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post to cause arguments.
    Last edited by lAscend; 29-09-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chipmunk, shutup. Try some sleeping tablets? Going to the gym will make you tired, not keep you up. Do you drink anything with caffeine late at night?
    Back for a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

cuz ur used to getting up at that time, your body clock will be like YEP WAKE.

Tokens

nope drink no tea or cofee, because I used to be a terrible sleeper I cut down on all those things did excersize and I slept like a baby, just seems since Ive started school. no it wont because it has nothing to get used to because I never wake up at like 4 am in the morning everyday haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to get this, it's nothing really.

You will get back to normal soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just go back to sleep...

Tokens

Could possibly be hormones keeping you awake, as your body changes. dont force yourself to sleep, and keep away from suger and caffine or water late at night. if your in bed at 10 on a school night, dont drink or eat anything after 8:30 .. as that could wake you up early digesting or needing to go to the toilet, also reconsider gym time, too much gym can affect you, physically and mentally, cut down to shorter sessions or shorter and less sessions, instead of 3 times, make it 2 and maybe gradually cut down to 2 times for like 1 hour at a time.. its still enough exercise.

Keep away from energy drinks aswell, you may be unable to burn off all your energy, your body is obviously NOT tired. maybe runa round the block a few times like a hour or 2 before bed, that'll tire you out!

~ united-champ
    hopes it helps
    Taste The Rainbow,
    Eat CRAYO
    NS

I'm The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

:werock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast