HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Tongue Piercing

StainCast Guest

Default Tongue Piercing

I'm guessing this is in the right forum.. haha

I'm thinking about going to have my tongue pierced at the end of this week when i have my eyebrow redone.

I was just wondering, after you get it pierced, what do you have to eat and drink?

Also, how do you brush your teeth?

annnnnd of course.. the big question..

Will i have to give up drink and cigorettes for a while after i've had it done? I seriously can't give up either. I can't not drink for more than a week and i can't go more than a few hours without a ***.

Anybody had theirs done?

x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm most likely getting mine done this week too!

I guess it affects different people differently, I know my friend got hers done and was able to eat and drink straight after, yet i've heard of people having to stick to soup for a little while.

I can't see how brushing your teeth will be an issue, as long as you're gentle..

It's recommended that you don't drink or smoke when it's healing yes...

and u can't kiss anyone for a month!
    or go down on anyone!

thats why i did't get one

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.