HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default VIP Charity Update

Ho ho hello there everybody!

Santa here, bringing you an update on the VIP Charity Promotion progress!

nvrspk4 has been slaving over the numbers and keeping tallies, and he has told me that today we surpassed our fundraising efforts from last year! We were 1.04 pounds below the mark last night, and today we broke the record! A special thanks to GommeInc who's 25 pound donation was key to putting us up and over. Another HUUUUGEE thanks to Elkaa who donated a massive ONE HUNDRED POUNDS to the charity, buying 80 people VIP as a gift and donating the rest. I think I've got competition, he might just be doing better gift-giving than me!

We currently have raised a whopping:

393.50 POUNDS!

this beats last year so far by about 33 pounds, but we don't want to stop here! We want to break 400 and beyond! Remember, 100% of all VIP purchases go directly towards the charity!

On the topic of charities, Habbox Managers are currently suggesting and selecting a number of charities from which we will pick a few to suggest to the *****. However, we feel you should have at least some say in the charities! So if you feel strongly about a charity, PM myself (Habbox Santa) and nvrspk4 making your case for the charity! Please, no more than 2 per person, we've got loads already!

Also, please remember to keep the charities someone general, things that focus on one disease that one in every 2 million people has is not something we're looking for. We look for something that's more general and will connect with more people, and a cause that everyone can agree on. Also, please try to suggest international foundations, British or American or national organizations of any kind tend to be centralized in one area and since we are located in many countries we would like everyone's donations to go towards a more world-oriented cause. Last, please try and find out what the administrative costs (if any) are, and how much of each dollar donated actually goes to the cause and how much goes towards the payroll.

In other news, .Nickie's Pass the Parcel is scheduled for tomorrow (or rather today!) at 17:00, and on Sunday there will be a giveaway hosted by General Management! It will be a few hours of competitions, giveaways, radio coverage, and loads of fun! The tentative time right now is 20:00, but we will update you on the finalized times and places in the near future.

Oh, and lets not forget, schools have now let out (although some were already out) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

On behalf of myself, nvrspk4, MAD, sierk, and all the managers and staff of Habbox, we wish you a very happy holiday season (but we're not done just yet )
    Last edited by Habbox Santa; 22-12-2007 at 09:46 AM.