HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: School Levy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default School Levy

So along with voting for the president. Schools usulaly have levys trying to get more money.
    So my school district, does not know how to manage money at all, so we are on a levy this time around.
    If the levy doesent pass than...
    - No Sports at all. ( Bad cause I play baseball and golf )
    - No Electives ( Bad cause I take business courses to become an entrepreneur )
    - Cutting 40 teachers ( Bad cause there will be like 40 kids in each class )

And the levys probably not gonna pass becuase my city is filled with black familys that have like 8 kids each and they cant afford anything.
    And the economys kinda bad right now if you havent heard, :eusa_wall, so its probably not gonna pass, and I'll have to go to a different school.

I hate my school district , how stupid they are.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think anything like that happens in the UK. I know a levy is basically taxing people but can you explain how it works? is it a compulsory tax or voluntary? or based on how much you earn etc?

ANYWAY
    SUCKS YEA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A levy is where the city votes on if they want to pay a little more each month to help the schools out.

The levy passed last night
    55% yes
    45% no
    barely passed but im happy
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

I fail to see how you can become what you've insinuated without money.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    I fail to see how you can become what you've insinuated without money.
    i fail to know what that means.smaller words pleaselol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

think thats bad?

We got a government grant of something like $620000... and we spent it on rocks :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds like your government and our schools both suck when it comes to money lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    sounds like your government and our schools both suck when it comes to money lol
    No, we got the money for being a water saving school

We just can't spend it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh when we get money we spend it on big screen tvs and hoodies. totally worthless. big screen tvs are in the cafeteria which are only on the schools channel so no body watches them and the hoodies are pretty much only for girls sports which tbh nobody goesto watch

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    oh when we get money we spend it on big screen tvs and hoodies. totally worthless. big screen tvs are in the cafeteria which are only on the schools channel so no body watches them and the hoodies are pretty much only for girls sports which tbh nobody goesto watch
    Why don't you contact the headteacher with a list of ideas on what to spend the money on
    (H)