Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Jade Goody to have 'perfect' funeral

MOTHER Jackiey and widower Jack spent yesterday making final plans for Jade’s funeral — to give her the “perfect send-off”.

A cortege of 21 cars will follow the coffin from her home in Upshire, Essex, to St John the Baptist in Buckhurst Hill on Saturday April 4.

Sons Bobby and Freddie will follow the coffin — made of Royal Windsor Forest oak — to the front of the church before being seated with Jack, 21

The service will begin with Jade’s favourite hymn — All Things Bright and Beautiful.

Then best pal — bridesmaid and Living TV producer Kate Jackson — will give a reading calling for family and friends to celebrate Jade’s life.
    Jade and Jack’s favourite song — Last Request by Paulo Nutini — will play at the end of the service. Jade had carefully orchestrated her funeral weeks before she passed away.
    A family friend said: “Jade gave Jackiey and Jack a detailed list of things to do.
    “In some ways she is organising this from beyond the grave.”
    Thousands of fans are set to line the funeral route in a display of public mourning not seen since Princess Diana’s death in 1997.
    Plasma screens will be put up outside the church to broadcast the ceremony to fans.

Jade, dubbed the Essex Princess, will be buried in Epping Forest Burial Park in North Weald, Essex — where she enjoyed long walks with her boys.

Spokesman Max Clifford said: “The church will be full of her friends, her family, her loved ones — but there will be lots of people lining the route.”
    Jack is due to be sentenced on Thursday for assaulting a taxi driver. He is expected to apply for the hearing to be delayed or ask for funeral leave.
    A Prison Service source said: “There is no question of special treatment.”

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2337393.ece

I hope Jack gets to go to the funeral. It would be really harsh if he didn't.
    This is like a tieing a ribbon around all the publicity, it will probably stop after this.
    Imagine how hard it would be planning your own funeral .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marucho View Post

I hope Jack gets to go to the funeral. It would be really harsh if he didn't.
    This is like a tieing a ribbon around all the publicity, it will probably stop after this.
    Imagine how hard it would be planning your own funeral .

It better stop after this.
    In a couple of months time many will of forgotten about this story - period.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think he may get funeral leave.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    It better stop after this.
    In a couple of months time many will of forgotten about this story - period.
    Yeah i agree. I had no problem with it before but now she's gone then even more stuff about her just doesn't seem to be of much use.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's good y'know that she's having a proper send off, good yeah... then the media will probably hush about Jade for a bit, probably will focus on the children and good years Jade had.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jack is allowed to go to the funeral, it was said yesterday or the day before.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Yeah jack is going i think and i hope it all stops after this so the can greve and we can have a break from it im so fed up of it being over the news and the papers and the mags its getting rather anoying

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    Jack is allowed to go to the funeral, it was said yesterday or the day before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    Yeah jack is going i think and i hope it all stops after this so the can greve and we can have a break from it im so fed up of it being over the news and the papers and the mags its getting rather anoying

"Sons Bobby and Freddie will follow the coffin — made of Royal Windsor Forest oak — to the front of the church before being seated with Jack, 21"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

It's nice, but I don't see why on earth they put "dubbed the Essex princess".

What?!? When?!?
    eek.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    "Sons Bobby and Freddie will follow the coffin — made of Royal Windsor Forest oak — to the front of the church before being seated with Jack, 21"
    that was the plan, he didn't know whether he could go or not you penis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast