HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: CAMERAS

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Default CAMERAS

Basically got paid and I want a camera. Nothing too amazing, like £50 mark... there's a place here that sells end of line Argos stock (brand new, big warehouse) and they have like 12 megapixels for that apparently. Wondered what brands to go for/avoid? +rep n that

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's more suited here.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 22-01-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    no

You would honestly be better off saving your money instead of getting one for £50.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

Im not big into photography thou. Just want an average camera i can put in my pocket. my bb camera is baddddd.
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

oh naize ;D cheers
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Swearwolf View Post
    oh naize ;D cheers
    If you've not already bought one, the Nikon Coolpix range is apparently very good It's about £60 though, judging by the link :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Swearwolf View Post
    Basically got paid and I want a camera. Nothing too amazing, like £50 mark... there's a place here that sells end of line Argos stock (brand new, big warehouse) and they have like 12 megapixels for that apparently. Wondered what brands to go for/avoid? +rep n that

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Technology Discussion" as I feel it's more suited here.
    I highly recommend looking at Samsung cameras, especially when you're on a lower budget. I've tried all of the major brands, and none of them have ever come close to samsung in terms of picture quality. I'm almost certain that doesn't apply to higher end cameras, but for cheap and awesome quality, go for Samsung.
    I've had the S500 and the S860, they're both extremely old now but I convinced a friend to buy a second hand S500 a few weeks ago and she prefers it to her much newer, much more expensive camera (I can't remember the brand).
    They've also survived being bashed around quite a bit (the S500 was even dropped in the sea), so you should be safe to carry a Samsung camera around in your pocket without worrying about it getting knocked and breaking.